1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat linea and punto in dash music system full touchscreen

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sonu0214, Jul 26, 2014.

1. amitshedha

amitshedha Novizio

Pune
    Has someone got a quote for the android based infotainment system mentioned here?
  2. zudarpg

zudarpg Timido

Chennai
    @nmj - How is the performance of the system now.. I am thinking of buying this for my 2013 model punto dynamic. Pls give your suggestion / feedback.
    is this very too good to buy or we can live with the stock HU only. pls advice...
  3. nmj

nmj Timido

Pune
    @zudarpg, the integration is compelling and may be my perception but the audio quality seems better than the Delphis on stock speakers. I am happy with the unit. It is a good buy if you do not get bogged down by the price tag.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. amitshedha

amitshedha Novizio

Pune
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  5. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    have ordered a few items including the music system for my skoda fabia. items are good, as described. customs is a game of luck. they normally declare lower value for your package so as to reduce the customs charges.
    mine was close to 25 k declared as 11k. ended uppaying 36% of 11k as tax.

on a few previous occasions, went scot free..
    its upto your luck
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2015 ---
    @amitshedha the link you have provided has the unit running on win CE. its touch interface is not as good as the android ones, that are capacitive. additionally, getting a map software and apps for win ce is much more difficult compared to android
    amitshedha and prabhjot like this.
  6. karthicks2000

karthicks2000 Timido

India
    new system in fiat linea and punto fix in old system with alterations
  7. ssateesh

ssateesh Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    ghodlur likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  9. ssateesh

ssateesh Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    I have the TOFAS approval page snapshot and Fiat audit report for Daiichi from the vendor. Further the unit has FIAT approval logo on the top. The Delphi stock unit which is in Indian Linea is also Daiichi's brand
  10. amitshedha

amitshedha Novizio

Pune
    Took the plunge and bought the unit from flipkart. As suggested by others, Santosh is supportive and he helped me with info regarding a deal on flipkart app.
    Yet to install though. Need to buy a reverse parking camera. Any suggestions regarding the same (brand - heard of torq and xenos; & type - there are 2 main types available - round cameras which need to be punched through or ones fitted into number plate light)?
    Also, would car cupid in Pune be good to get the installation done? (I know the unit is almost plug & Play but anyway need to get the camera installed, so thinking of getting both done together).
    Ganges and rvlkiran like this.