1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat linea and punto in dash music system full touchscreen

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sonu0214, Jul 26, 2014.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    guys, trust me, having an indash navigator can be so helpful with our cars which are almost regularly taken for long drives. and ipod connectivity is a thing that we normally yearn for.

a single din cost 10 k + installation charges and facia
    a navigator normally is in the range of 10K
    a rear view camera and screen costs 5k and upwards

you may do the math and find out that this is a more effective choice

Above all, the above methods tend to affect the looks of the car in a bad way along with frontal visibility.
    rvlkiran, Murphy_Fiat and Lunafiatic like this.
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    pdash likes this.
  3. nmj

nmj Timido

Pune
    Congrats rvlKiran. Enjoy the head unit!
    rvlkiran likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The system talks about the DVD player but couldnt see any specific slot for the CD to be entered. The one bad part is with these one and one sold by Virtue is the mismatch of the HU colour to the dashboard.
  5. nmj

nmj Timido

Pune
    The "navinav" unit seems to be the same Shenzen wideroad hardware with an android port instead of WinCE. (personally I am happy with the WinCE unit).
    For old Linea/Punto, there is no CD slot. CD player comes as a separate unit in the glove box if purchased. The unit on the new linea comes with a flip front and a CD slot.
    I agree the color is an eyesore. Have been using for quite a few months now but still the difference catches attention once in a while. Compared to the feature set, it is an acceptable tradeoff.
    amitshedha, harryaviator and ghodlur like this.
  6. amitshedha

amitshedha Novizio

Pune
    How bad is the colour mismatch? Has anyone pointed out that it looks odd ? Just wanted to know as I was considering a touchscreen system but did not want to lose blue & me or steering controls and this one looks the part.
  7. nmj

nmj Timido

Pune
    Color mismatch is visible more than 15:20 at least. No one has pointed out because they are usually impressed with the mod.
  8. Gurjeet Singh

Gurjeet Singh Timido

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have you got any prize information for this. and how can we buy this. Thanks.
  9. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Gurjeet Singh I Have recently purchased virtueindia Infotainment system and it fits perfectly in the new linea. The seller is very supportive. I have an issue with USB drive not working which he is trying to sort out other than that everything is perfect. Suggest you try that as well.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    I don't see the Linea/Punto version listed with Android . Are there any review/video links of the same?