1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea 2012 1.3 MJD Emotion Oceanic Blue

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vinay_pradhan, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I and my wife's Ooty trip in our Linea

I did a trip to Ooty with my wife recently. Absolutely loved the drive. It was one of the most relaxing drives I have ever had. I did a total of 900kms during the trip, 150 of which were steep hill climbs. I had a doubt that Linea' 1.3 MJD might feel a little under powered here, but it reacted beautifully with no lag at all. I was able to do the hill climb wihout any problem and was able to consistently overtake vehicles on the climb...

here are a couple of pics during my trip. I passed through the Bandipur and Madhumalai forests to reach Ooty.

2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Nice to see father & son zeroing on the same car first time in known history.
    Generally in India, father suggests totally opposite.
    Congrats on the beauty!
    1 person likes this.
  3. hahaha thanks ENKI... actually at the time my dad bought his car, he hadn't done much research about FIAT cars. so it was I who persuaded him to buy the Punto... and when I bought mine, I was a bit skeptical about the 1.3 MJD's power lag, but it was my dad who convinced me to buy the Linea :) and having driven a Punto for 1.5 years, it wasn't too tough for me to zero in on the Linea, as the drive ablity FIAT cars offer is not matched by any car I have driven
    4 people like this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Linea MJD has enough power to tackle mountain roads. Not only Ooty, it can also face the Himalayas with ease! :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Cool...looks great..

I have an OB punto and now we are color siblings!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  7. Shams, thanks..
    hmm unfortunately cant make it for the meet at yelagiri, as its my wife's brother's marriage during the same weekend. Will look forward to join the next meet for sure.
  8. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Welcome Bro .. and congratulations for new blue eyed Fiat ..
    Awaiting review ...

Just one friendly suggestion ... hide your number plate in snaps you are uploading ...
    1 person likes this.
  9. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Most welcome to TFI and congrats for your new car.
    Why don't you share your buying experiences with everyone by starting a ownership thread of your own.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vinay and nice to read our introduction and about twin fiats.

Please open new thread in Ownership section and continue discussion about your car.
    1 person likes this.