1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT LINEA 15 Inch Alloys(4Wheels) sale along with New 205/60R15 Yoko AVS DBV550 Tyres

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by ramu_dodda, Dec 22, 2014.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my Alloys to 16 inch and hence planning to sell LINEA 15 Inch Alloys(4Wheels) along with New 205/60R15 Yoko AVS DBV550 Tyres, I have recently fitted the tyres and only driven 1000KM on them. they are currenly on my CAR and anyone interested from Hyderabad can directly visit, you can reach me on my mobile 9963300221.
    Expected Price: 24K & Negotiable(Along with Tyres)

Thanks,
    Ram.

photo.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo5.JPG
    testdrive likes this.
  2. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    I have intrest to purchase it my cell no 9824048812 whatsapp me even we can discuss here also
  3. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    I'm also interested, please contact me, and is it compatible with Punto 2011 ? Let me know early as possible, coz one of my friend is @ Hyderabad and he can bring me those while returning to Bangalore...
    You have mentioned that you drove only 1000km, but it is only the reason for size you are selling those ?

I'm sending my contact details on your PM...
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  4. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Ramu,
    I would like to buy the alloys alone. Let me know if you are willing to sell them separately.
  5. opendro

opendro Timido

Bangalore
    How many kms are done on the alloy? Are they without any dents? I'm in Bangalore, but I can manage someone to pick them up from you if they are in good condition. Thanks.
  6. Menuolhoulie Kire

Menuolhoulie Kire Timido

Dimapur
    Grande Punto 1.2
    is it still available?
  7. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi I am from hyd. Are they still available. I am interested in purchase of the fiat logos on the alloys as logos on my car are faded. If available, I am ready to offer the price you are expecting for the logos.