1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea 1.6 Multi Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by jiminspain, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Jimi, people in India are eagerly waiting for the 1.6 multijet to be introduced. But it seems unlikely that this is going to happen in the near future.
    Why don't you share your experiences about the 1.6 engine with all of us with some pictures of the beauty.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The 1.6 Multijet - 120bhp , 320Nm. 6 speeds.

The holy grail of all FIAT lovers in India. bowdown.gif
  3. jiminspain

jiminspain

Not done a review before had quite a few Fiats in my early days 124 124S not bad then 10 years ago bought a Fiat Stilo great car had to scrap it passenger seat warning light problem,then August 2010 bought the Linea just been launched in Spain thought it was a bit tinny at first not as solid as the Stilo, but it has grown on me very comfortable, quite lively in traffic but have to keep revs up or engine dies quickly,great boot area first car I have had with a boot for years used to hatchbacks, this car is great for shopping golf clubs fishing gear etc etc not as economical has other cars I have had average 36 MPG love the blue & me very good. Insurance not to heavy emmisions low I think they are charging me less per year than on the Stilo. I will go elswhere for my servicing after 2 years as Fiats are a bit pricey.

Sorry no pictures not that clever when cameras are concerned