1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by VahanPujari, May 16, 2010.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Nice pics.Did you went to Mapro Garden there?? AWESOME FOOD.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    ^^
    We stopped at Mapro point to buy lots of Mapro items. But didn't have food there. I heard about excellent food there.
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  4. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Nope. Could not. It was downpouring & I just wanted to visit natural beauty first --> cloudy weather and hills !!
  5. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Clutch feeling hard....

Driver on leave...

Pathetic Mumbai Roads with BIG BIG potholes creating bottlenecks & huge traffic jams...

...it has been taking me 3 hours to reach home daily since last 4 days (mere 30 kms drive!!) -> Knee joints (due to clutch) & surprisingly wrist joints (frequent gear shifting) are tested beyond limits !!
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Should we look for Automatic gearbox given the worsening traffic situation in Indian Cities?
  7. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Not a bad idea. When I bought Linea, my colleague bought City AT precisely because of this reason. He drove his M.I.L.'s i10 automatic and was sold on Automatic.
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    ^While AT is definitely a major boon given our city traffic, it takes away the old-school fun of 'driving' a car. Plus, a highway drive is super fun in MT. All that downshifting to overtake and those quick gear shifts on ghats/curves is what defines highways! I shudder to think how a TJet/90HP Punto feel with AT!
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Sooner or later we all will have to. But hopefully there will be better autoboxes in the C&D segment as opposed to the conventional torque converter types. Right now, i think only VW group is offering the DSG in the D segment. Toyota still has the antique CVT in the Corolla.::O

I feel for you buddy. You deffo' need an autobox for these kinda commutes.
  10. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    A peculiar issue:

I changed wiper blades sometime back as wiper rubber was improper. I guess during that time, the wiper may have wiped the windshield with damaged rubber creating scratches on windshield. This is more on passenger side where there was a problem with wiper rubber. There is a long arc (scratch) outlining the path of passenger side wiper on windshield. Last time when I sent the car to TASS, they quoted about Rs. 400 - 500 for removing these scratches. I was not sure that time and hence did not get it done.

What are the alternatives of removing such scratches from windshield?

This issue is not major as there is no issue in driving the car. It'd just that if the cost is < Rs. 500, I'll get it done.