Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by VahanPujari, May 16, 2010.
Could you check the 0 gear data for all the runs, does it comes in same range?
Yes. In all the journey's its in the higher range. The lowest is 31% & the highest is 81%
Connected USB with my PC today & started ecoDrive to download journey details of the week. There came a pop-up that update of new version of ecoDrive is available. Its version 0.9.9.2409 (old version is 0.9.9.2349). Downloaded & installed it on PC. Have to check if we've to prepare USB & installed it in car or not.
BTW, my ecoIndex is steadying at 70 - 71 :wink:
Does the new version have any of our linea/punto models in India added to the list?
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Oh yeah. Nothing new in Linea models. However, Punters' may rejoice. There are options for GP 1.3 MJD 16V 75HP & GP MJD 16V 90HP. Am not sure if these options were there earlier also. Worth a try.
I've tried umpteen times to install ecoDrive in our Fiat Punto! All the attempts were futile.
Yes, I'm depressed. :sadblue
Did the earlier version of ecoDrive also have options for GP MJD 75HP & 90HP? ( I have a feeling it did have these options)
Taking my Linea to fortune saki naka on wed for AC upgrade and headlight replacement with other misc items to do.
Things to do for tomorrow appointment with TASC:
• AC Kit upgrade for Petrol Linea (with ECU flash/update)
• Left side (Passenger side) Headlight replace under warranty.
• Left side indicator plastic casing change
• Clutch hardness check
• Check all fluids levels
• Steering hardness – check
• Earlier complaint - followup & check - some paint issues I mentioned few days back - a few small small dots from where paint has peeled off on bonnet, boot & a door. Very small dots not visible from 4-5 feet distance.
• Cowl fitting - alignment
• Roof rubber beading – came out on rear left – stick properly.
• Front Bumper misaligned – to be aligned with bonnet
• Illuminated Linea Scuff Plates – Check availability
• Fuse Lid & Glove box – align properly
• Paint touchup – rear bumper
• Mudflaps – paint with Flamenco red color
• Lower beam headlight – to align slightly upwards – the beam is very low.
• 3 M Paint Protection – 3rd free application
• Bonnet scratches – 3M – scratch remover/ rubbing compound
Dropped the car today.
Checked Linea scuff plates & also T-Jet illuminating scuff plates. I asked & got confirmation from TASC that T-Jet illuminating scuff plate can be fitted in Linea with wiring done. However, did not go for it & asked for standard Linea scuff plates as didn't want to fit a T-Jet item into a non-Tjet Linea !
Linea scuff plates = Rs. 391 (only 2 pieces for front doors, nothing for rear doors. TASC said rear door is curved & hence. I think small plates are available for rear in after-market)
T-Jet Scuff plates = about Rs. 3000 + Rs. 500 fitting charges
Shall write in detail after car is received tomorrow.
Separate names with a comma.