1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack for sale-Year-2009

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by saharsh, Feb 10, 2013.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I am just recalling the fun I had with my car.But now its the right time to let her go...I am selling my 3.5 years old Fiat Linea as we prepare to relocate to Moscow,Russia.I am not feeling sad because we are planning to again go for a Linea or any other Fiat Product there!
    Father has just got the confirmation letter so here are the details:

Fiat Linea
    Emotion Pack Model(Top)
    Petrol 1368cc FIRE Engine
    Medium Grey Colour
    Around 33,750 kms done till date
    Clear-cut service History,No rattles,A minor scratch,well maintained,MH registered(Maharashtra)
    Expected price= 4.50 Lakhs.
    Interested people do note that the car will not be available to you immediately as we'll keep it for next 2-3 months.
    Pictures:
    DSC03149.JPG
    2010617195955_O.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think the price you are expecting is bit high as this is 2009 model of Linea.
    1 person likes this.
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Its negotiable BTW.But there's an amazing difference between A 2009 Lowest model Honda City and a Top Model Fiat Linea P in terms of resale value!!
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The price of the car is governed by the condition, maintenance record, ownership history etc. It is a combination of many factors - not just one. Just because it is a 2009 car does not mean it should fetch a low value. Will you buy a 2011 manufactured with 75,000 kms on the odo for a higher price just because it is a 2011 manufactured car?

@Saharsh : I think you need to add more details about the car. The following come to my mind immediately

1. Is maintenance record available?
    2. Warranty expiring (I am assuming you had gone for 2 standard + 2 year extended warranty)
    3. Month of manufacture
    4. Self Driven / Chauffer driven?
    5. Primarily used in : City / Highway?
    6. Your location is Noida but car is registered in Pune. You are looking for buyers from? They will have to bear the registration transfer costs. Have you factored that in your expected price?
    7. Tyres replaced?
    8. Battery condition?
    9. It will also help if you can post some interior pics and all round exterior pics of the car

Thanks,

Amogh
    4 people like this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats true but nowadays in resale car market for petrol cars is not that great.

I have closely experienced what people think, comment on FIAT and that too Petrol car in used car market.

I sold my 7 months old car Punto 1.2 Emotion which had completed 13000kms on odo and people were quoting 2 to 2.5 lakh. :-(

If we check average prices of FIAT car (petrol or diesel) on websites like carwale.com it is near about 5 lakh for diesel and 3-4 lakh for petrol.

Why I was saying the price will be less is due to depreciation factor. This car is near about 4 years old and you wont get expected price.

One of our member got Punto 90hp which clocked 16000km on odo and which was one year old for 5.5 lakh apprx.
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    1. Is maintenance record available?-Yes.
    2. Warranty expiring (I am assuming you had gone for 2 standard + 2 year extended warranty)-Warranty,Dont know ..need to ask my father.
    3. Month of manufacture-Its May 2009 I think
    4. Self Driven / Chauffer driven?-Always Self-Driven
    5. Primarily used in : City / Highway?-Around 5k kms in Highways and the rest 28k kms in Cities.
    6. Your location is Noida but car is registered in Pune. You are looking for buyers from? They will have to bear the registration transfer costs. Have you factored that in your expected price?-We are going to take the car to Pune and sell it there.So no problem of that.
    7. Tyres replaced?-Nopes,Good enough for another 5-10k kms or so.
    8. Battery condition?-Battery is in top-notch condition.All electricals working the same as they did on the delivery date.
    9. It will also help if you can post some interior pics and all round exterior pics of the car-Will dig some old pics and then let you know.

It's really disheartening to see such vague price offers from people.The same year and month lowest Model Honda City fetches you more than a lakh than this!!*As per carwale
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    a used fiat is always a steal for someone buying it. its just that people dont have the courage to buy it. most of the fiat cars are maintained passionately so thats a plus. besides fiat having a low resale makes a very good proposition. great car at low price. all the best harsh hope u get what the car deserves.
    1 person likes this.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    A friend of mine bought a november 2009 honda city ivtec S model with 42k on the odo for 5.6 lakhs.

I think your expection of 4.5lacs is correct. You have to be luttle patient and you will fetch about 10-15k less then your expectation.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    OT: Given that we already paid 1-1.5L less (for 1398cc) then the honda city prices in 2009, a difference of 1L or 1.5L was already offset.
    Resale value also plunges if there are not many buyers. Given that Fiat is selling less than 2K new car a month, getting a second hand buyer for same becomes more difficult. Hence Agents and buyers try to get it it at lowest cost as at times the car could not be sold of for quite some period of time.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    So after seeing such offers.I think we're not going to sell it!We're planning to keep it for another year as my sister is in India till 2014.After that we'll sell it or give it to my Mausi who lives in Mathura. But this plan is not final.Will keep you guys updated on this.
    1 person likes this.