1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea 1.4 Emotion Pk - Worthless Peice of Sh*t

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by kushan_dave, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

This is what you asked for.

This is what Gurjinder told you right away.

And this is your response. I am not quoting FastLove, though he owns the Linea 1.4 FIRE and is very happy with the car, because, though you asked for other owner's experiences, you seem reluctant to accept it.

Also, pray do tell me, if you have already made up your mind to - sell the car, refuse to accept good advise and want to call fellow owners immature, when you do not seem to have much maturity yourself, what really is the point of this thread?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Deepak R, Naughty, N Kiran and 9 others like this.
  2. RKK

RKK Amatore

Kushan, I think wordings in the title of your thread irritated everyone more than the issues described in the thread, which by the way are very minor. As mentioned correctly by other members please start using your car more often than keeping it parked.

Even I own a 1.4 EPk and although I have clocked only 25k till date, I make sure I take my car out for spin at-least for few kilometers every 2-3 days. Just to mention, in my 25k are included 3 trouble-free trips from Mumbai to Goa with avg of 16kmpl with 4 people on-board and with full luggage.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  3. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    If you want to sell quote your price in PM
  4. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

I bought a punto emotion pack in December 2010, the car was lying idle in the stockyard since June 2009. Its been 2years 6 months and at 20,000 kms, which as per me is a very poor running. I still haven't had any sort of niggles or issues you faced and those that I did were rectified by the service center in a days time, free of cost ( including the AC upgrade). I did have my share of problems, but they were more due to my actions rather than the car itself. Yes my brakes get jammed just the way u described, but that's only in monsoons and only when I haven't used the car at all for 5-6 days back to back..

No European car will give you the satisfaction of niggle free service the way Japanese or Koreans do.. that's their forte. The forte of Europeans is safety, stability and driving pleasure... I feel instead of the linea had you bought a verna or a sx4 you would be a very happy customer..

Deepak R and FastLove like this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I guess the thread needs to be closed as the OP has decided to sell off the car.

One of my wise teachers once said, "Never start a debate with a negative argument. Reach there progressively." The title did tick off many members.

Anyways, if you wanna reopen this thread in the future, just report this post.

9 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.