1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. carrera555

carrera555 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Guys,

I would like to get a FIAT key chain for my MJD Punto Active which Grandeur has posted in the first post. Tried to find out from the link below but seems like its not available.

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks.
  2. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. carrera555

carrera555 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hiii Anish,

Thanks for the prompt reply & the links you shared.

I tried to purchase one here, but i think they do not ship these Key Rings to India. Its just for Countries in the UK.

Correct me if I am wrong here.

Thanks again.
    Karan.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
  4. Hi Carrera,

Go to ebay.co.uk and search for Fiat Key ring. You can see lot of keyrings from various sellers there. There are some sellers which ships to worldwide.

Thanks,
    Praveen
  5. carrera555

carrera555 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hii Praveen,

I tried. I selected an Item which showed they post it world wide. But when i clicked on Buy Now, there opens a page where i need to enter my Address & other details. In that, there is a country selection drop down option where i cannot find India. Infact there are no other countries being shown excpet the ones which are in the United Kingdom.

I am not sure if there is some other way to go by it.

Actually, right now I am like I WANT THAT KEY RING RIGHT NOW! I am just too tempted. :D

Thanks,
    Karan.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  6. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Karan as per the link given by Anish, they do post it worldwide. Seems you are not having an account with Ebay. Go to Ebay.in & register it there. With the same account you will be able to purchase from Ebay UK.
    1 person likes this.
  8. carrera555

carrera555 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for all the help folks.

May be i wasn't able to purchase since I did not have an ebay account. After I created an Ebay account, i was able to make the purchase. But I wonder why do they put purchase as a guest then.
    Anyways, I am expecting it to be delivered by next week.

Once again, thanks for all the help guys.

Karan.
  9. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Carrera,
    Be prepared for longer waiting periods if you have not opted for express delivery. Btw my keys with old and new logo. I bought this from a pound store, so total cost is £2.

uploadfromtaptalk1331864469199.jpg

Rajeev

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
  10. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi! :) I'm more inclined to buy/make a vintage sort of keyring for my Punto. I googled Fiat logos and liked the logos of 1899 and 1901. Is there any way i can source the badges or replicate the logos? I read about the snapfish keyrings mentioned in this thread, but am somehow obsessed with metal logos. Please help!

Fiat-logo1899.jpg

Fiat-logo-1901.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012