1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    BASAVPAT, if you can wait, then may be in next meet or so, you can have a feel. I have one extra, you can take it.
    Its quite heavy.
  2. anybody can post FOLDABLE KEYS.
  3. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    The one with 2.99 price tag is smaller than the one with a price tab of 7.99. I ordered 2.99 and the seller sent me 2 pieces of those Keyrings :). But feel of my keyring is also solid.
  4. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    Sure Ravi sir. As I said before I had to replace Ignition solenoid in Palio.:(
  5. Hi Sachin,

When did you order the key ring and how long did it take for the Key Ring to be delivered to your place.

Because, I have ordered the Key RIng with the same price tag but have not received the delivery. its a month now.:(
  6. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    i too have ordered it on ebay.uk @ 7.99 UKP, the seller informed me it has been dispatched on 21/06/2011 tru Royal Mail, assuming it would reach within 15-20 days, but still not received it yet.
  7. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    I received it within 15 days of ordering. It was through Royal mail only. Delieved by our local Post Office.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally made it myself !! got hold of a fiat logo from an old wheel cup from service centre ! bought a leather keychain of its size for 20 bucks and stuck the logo onto it with fevi quick :p .. this do for some time :)

keyring.jpg
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats cool. I wanted to do the same after sourcing the FIAT LAPEL PIN but it is not available anywhere in Chandigarh. I wanted a smaller logo and the lapel pin is perfect size for my requirements.

Perhaps your idea is better. I will check out if there is some spare wheel cap lying somewhere at a TASC. :)
  10. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    after 1 month of non delivery of my Fiat keyring from ebay.uk seller, i opened a resolution query with ebay.uk & told them about the non delivery. After 4-5 hours i received a full refund from the seller in my paypal a/c. I am really baffled weather the seller had really shipped it because there is no tracking details with royal mail. I also asked the same query to ebay.uk but they haven't replied yet.