1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    I received my FIAT Key ring yesterday which I ordered from Ebay UK.

2. sir which malik did you go?
    himayat nagar one or the road no.1 malik?

i found a few key rings a while back in the rd.no.1 malik.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea's Key Rings

Here are my Linea's key rings, when not working:
    DSC04121.jpg DSC04117.jpg
    Details are here.
  4. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Im familiar with malik Cars on Raod No.1 coz i booked my Nano there.He didnt have any Fiat accessories.
  5. hillram

sir i found a few accessories there when i visited a while back.
    i will let you know very shortly if we can get any again in the showroom.

BTW rajesh malik has a bif coffee mug with fiat logo on it.
    the red one.
    also a very big paper weight in his office. it was very beautiful
  6. Hey Guys,

I too have ordered a Fiat Key ring from eBay UK 2 weeks ago but i have not received the same.

Any idea, as to approximately how long does it take for the item to get delivered from UK to India.

A bit curious as 2 weeks completed today after placing the order. tried contacting the seller via email and sent message through ebay but no response from the seller.

:cry:
  7. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Rajesh, i too have ordered the Key Ring from Ebay, got it shipped on 21/06/2011. When i contacted the Seller, he told me it would take 12-14 days & it gets shipped tru Royal Mail, so no tracking there.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    When ordering through E-bay , if you are using paisa pay there would be a deadline for the seller. The item may have to reach you on or before the deadline. If not you can always claim your amount back. But 99 % of such things may be genuine. It took almost a month for me to get an item from China and no updates from the seller as well. So need not worry. Sooner or later you will surely receive it.
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    E-bay UK has simillar key chains at different prices such as 2.99Ps & 7.99 PS. How do we know whether it is the same key chain or which one is better?

Kiran
  10. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    The metal key chain with Red Fiat logo is nice one. Please letme know what is the weight of this chain.

I have been told when my Palio's ignition solenoid got damaged, the same was due to heavy key chain. The swinging/wobbling of key chain during driving will impact the solenoid. This assumption is holding me back from buying the metal keychain.