1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Fiat India website has lot of merchandise (T-Shirts,Caps,Key Rings etc).are these available in Tata-Fiat Showrooms?
  2. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    guys i've also ordered key ring via snapfish...cost me around rs160..will upload photo after delivery!!
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @grandeur

Awsome i must say...But Im gonna steal that very soon :-D Sandeep beware :p
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    This is the keyring I ordered from snapfish. Thanks to arichakra for the snapfish idea.::T

22062011410.jpg

22062011409.jpg
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Cinju, its looks nice. same logo on the other side too? In arichakra's ring the logo was little small but your one is bigger, till the edge. this one looks better!!
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes Shams it is double sided. It will be better if you can get the photo uploaded with the help of someone who knows photoshop or similar . My tasks were 1) The punto logo what you get on searching is blue. So I had to make it red. Even though the task is pretty simple, it took time for me to learn how to do it :)
    2) After making it to red and once I finish uploading, when I click preview the head was half cut. Now I had to make the pic background a little bigger so that after uploading I get this option of cropping to make this image fit correctly. Even if the resolution is less for the uploaded pic it would display an error symbol. If you take a look at the pic closely you can see that a very small portion of the leg part is cut. I tried my best to avoid this, but couldn't. So this is where a person knowing photoshop will be able to help you.
  7. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    this is what i ordered frm snapfish!! looks cute!!;)

DSC00006.jpg
  8. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Got this Fiat key Ring in Himalaya Book Depot for Rs.60.Its a non-original but with period looks.

Fiat Key Ring.jpg
  9. even some of the genuine accessories like parking assist are not available (or the dealer pretends so..according to whom autocop is better ) at Bhubaneswar
  10. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Yesterday i walked into Malik Cars in Hyderabad and was surprised to see that there wasnt a single accessory of any sort for Fiat.Earlier they had some Key rings but they were gone too.