1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Andy, I assume this accessory is of the FIAT 500..
  3. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    [attachment=0:3gm5mbqc]Fiat.jpg[/attachment:3gm5mbqc][attachment=1:3gm5mbqc]Fiat1.jpg[/attachment:3gm5mbqc]

Right Andy. It has Fiat logo on one side and 500 written on the other. Check out the attached pics.

Fiat1.jpg

Fiat.jpg
  4. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Novizio

Chandigarh
    I still didnt get that metal part touching plastic.

If you mean when the key is inserted in the ignition, does it touch the plastic part of the car? Then the answer is no, I have not heard any sound of metal touching plastic parts.

The size of the keychain is a little bit smaller than a length of a credit card.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Me neither. I'm using Fiat Key Ring and doesn't get to hear any such noise. The reason is, the distance between key ring and plastic body is quite enough to not produce such kind of noise.
  6. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Sumit, you are correct. I meant that if the key is inserted in the ignition, does it touch the plastic part. If it doesn't, its definitely a good buy. Somehow, I prefer the one which you have. :)
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes indeed its a 500 keyring.. But a kool one.. BTW i dont use a keyring for my GP key.. Am happy with the flipon key itself which is as huge as a keyring/holder.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have recieved mine :dancing .
    Its really a heavy metal. NIce and sweet.
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    cool njoy it mate
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Cool, enjoy! The big Fiat Logo is a statement on its own. Many people at my office just loved it.