1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Cool. It should reach you in 10-12 days!
  2. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    The quality seems to be good. One apprehension is that it will be constantly touching the plastic part near the key hole. Anyone having the keyring in the attached pic. Please provide these details: material, size.

Fiat.jpg
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Cute Fiat keyring and cuter photographs, Grandeur.
  4. On the Google Group we had a member SumitBahl, he has got this key ring. I am not sure if he is here yet. I will try to get some details from him.
  5. I am posting some pics of the same keyring i have.Here are the pics.as i told i got it from UK for about 450 bucks.

[attachment=1:1dtpad4i]IMG_0739.JPG[/attachment:1dtpad4i]

[attachment=0:1dtpad4i]IMG_0741.JPG[/attachment:1dtpad4i]

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG
  6. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    On the Google Group we had a member SumitBahl, he has got this key ring. I am not sure if he is here yet. I will try to get some details from him.[/quote]

Thanks Rishi
  7. vks

vks

Bangalore
    looks great, just checked ebay & found its 8.24 pounds., just thinking - To order or not to order? :)

BTW, Grandeur, what a way to make a Key ring so attractive! great, rocking pics man!!
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nice one Grandeur... BTW i checked the same keyrings at wasan Mumbai for 1200 bucks.. FIAT Genuine accessories is what they call it and charge 1200 per piece...didnt buy it as i felt it costly
  9. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Novizio

Chandigarh
    Yes, I am here. :)

I have been using this keychain for atleast 4 months. No interference of the keychain and no touching anywhere.

Here are the pictures:

768a6586351356.jpg

1d184786351385.jpg

fffa3186351409.jpg

6b2dfa86351427.jpg
  10. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Sumit,

I was talking of the metallic keyring that it may touch the platic part. Please give me details of your keyring....like the material which is used and length.

Mohit