1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Key Ring

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Grandeur, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Create a paypal id and add your debit or credit card details in paypal account. Later while purchase,you will be redirected to paypal account to finish the transaction.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    For buying things from international sellers, PayPal is must. You can start a PayPal account by linking your credit card and email address. You will be asked to make a token payment, which will be either returned to your credit card account or adjust in your future payment transaction through PayPal. Your PayPal account will be activated after these verifications.
    PayPal accepts credit cards only.
  3. Loki

Loki

46004500_Large.jpg

Asked my friend to get this from the U.K. Cost around 4 pounds. Now my Key looks cool :)
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Guys, bought this today for 1.8k. :eek: Insane pricing, but I was mad and made an impulsive buy. Now comes the problem, anyone can help me in putting the desmodronic key into it? TIA.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1357321367373.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1357321387421.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1357321408923.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

For those who dont have a proper credit card or for those who are unable to make payment through paypal, here is a link from where your normal debit cum shopping card or ATM cum debit card will work. I ordered abarth logo from here and it reached me within 10days. Now Iam planning to get keyring from here.

Your Badges
  6. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    I was wondering if we can have some merchandise for our TFI community for swiss military. Today, I was checking for key chains and noticed that, we can have personalized things.

Here is the link:
    Logo Personalisation | Manufacturers | Exporters | Delhi | India

Please note I don't have any business transactions with this web site or company. Just a thought. If its absurd, please ignore.
  7. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Looks awesome! Where did u buy it from?
    As for putting the ring on, why don't you insert the key into the metal string while it's detached (as in your first pic) and then fit it on to the logo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    1 person likes this.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think auto freak is right DRIV3R... :)
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The bend in the end might prove a bit tricky. It will be straight forward with thin metallic keys or the manual key with a bigger hole, but the FIAT's foldable key has a small hole and is pretty thick. I think that is where DRIV3R is facing a problem.

Would it be possible to straighten the bend a bit and then re-bend after inserting the key? If that is not possible, then get a small spring type of key ring and use it as a link between the key and the FIAT key chain. Might not look as elegant, though.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

@Auto Freak, at VST, mate.

PatchyBoy is spot on, I took my pliers to try what you have said, but was nervous enough and just kept it aside. Would try again, seems that that would be the only way out. The stainless steel wire is that stiff.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2