1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat/ Jeep/ Abarth/ Alpha Romeo @ Geneva Motor Show '2013

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by ankitmarwah, Mar 25, 2013.

1. ankitmarwah

ankitmarwah Timido

New Delhi
    Hi guys,

I had the pleasure of visiting the Geneva Motor Show and took umpteen no. of pics for your viewing pleasure. The pics are not in any particular order since I just kept on jumping between stalls and vehicles.

Since there are too many pics, i'm just going to paste the URL to my skydrive for your viewing pleasure.

http://sdrv.ms/16cecbh
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Most of us will not have access to sky drives etc from office, please post the pictures here itself.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Nice picks there seems you went on shooting rampage getting all the Fiat's :)
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Hi Ankit,

Excellent pics man. Please try to post the pics here inline. Tell us about how the trip happened. :D
  5. ankitmarwah

ankitmarwah Timido

New Delhi
    The total size of pics is around 700MB. I tried uploading few of them but got an error.

I had gone to Geneva in some official work for a couple of days. Extended my trip by a day to visit the Expo. The best part about the auto expo was that I got to sit in a lot of those cars which in Delhi Auto Expo you just get to see from behind the barricade. :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Some thing is wrong with Sky Drive. Damn Microsoft, still not reliable?? Been trying from past 30 mins....
  7. ankitmarwah

ankitmarwah Timido

New Delhi
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    You are one lucky fella.

You got an error probably because the files are way too large. You need to resize them down a bit else you can't upload them.