1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I recd. a call in Jan.11 from Italy. It was a very comprehensive call & lasted well over half an hour with the interviewer asking me all sorts of questions about sales, after sales, delivery, performance, glitches etc.

But I don't think I see any improvement in India as per our feedback.
  2. ninads123

cool. I am eagerly waiting for that.

I am from Nasik and we don't have any FASC here. The one listed on Fiat site is not capable of doing anything because they don't have the scanner to diagnosis the error.

And they have started VW dealership in same compound :D. Still FIAT India is not listening to my complaint and divert my complaints to Dhule :(
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As far as i remember i have seen a Fiat showroom on the left side of the road before approaching MIDC on my way from Mumbai to Nashik, By seeing at the size it was a big Tata - Fiat Showroom, Y the Hell they don't have the system to diagnose the car, Just call the Fiat Customer Service and check out.....
  4. sharadverma

Fiat is really very serious for india as they are opening their brand showroom in pune and in delhi in CP next to janpath Mc'donald
  5. ninads123

Owner of the service center told me that FIAT is not providing that BOSH scanner to them... and FIAT India told me that they are going to start new service center soon.

I am listening same answer from past 1 year. Nasik is the 3rd biggest city in Maharashtra, its very unfortunate that we are not getting the correct treatment from FIAT India.
  6. I hope all the Fiat Owners get these calls.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  7. Everyone will get a call. I got one from Italy and the other from JD power. However the call from Italy is from a call Center in Italy I believe and they speak with a heavy Italian accent.
  8. ninads123

Saw this news in today's paper. New TATA-FIAT Service center inaugurated by our mayor in Nasik :)
    Will go to service center and check if they have all the equipments.

Thanks Fiat ;)
  9. Are the calls from Italy on a random order? or they are calling the Fiat owners based on date of invoice?
    BTW, I am yet to receive the call :)
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Mee too... I bought my Punto couple of months back and I still have not received any calls