1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Have received the call as well and I have focussed on the brand awareness and better plastics. The call lasted for around 40 mins
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    A couple of days ago I received a call from Fiat Italy, the guy was asking all about the car right from booking till date if any problems faced.
    He said they are working on improving Fiat in India and also might call again if more details are required.
  3. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    That's great news. I received call from FIAT India. So only Punto owners getting call from Italy?
    Coz I have Linea.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ninads- One of my friend owns a Linea and he got a call from FIAT Italy as well. FIAT Italy may call Linea as well as Punto owners.
  5. i got a call a while back. They wanted to know if i faced any problems at the service and the ratings of the center. The call lasted 15 mins. I was in a hurry
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    When i have purchased car in Oct'10 then I have got in LaST week of Oct. It lasted for almost 30 mins.
    But there after i didn't recieve any call from FIAT, Italy. After 1st free servicing i got call from mumbai office about servicing quality.
    :eek:fftopic
    yesterday i recved SMS regarding free GPS Navigator for recommending a friend.
  7. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    No calls yet in 2 months of ownership. Is the GPS Navigator offer still around?
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. I too received SMS yesterday requesting me to introduce a friend and get a navigator.
  9. I too got a call but from Indian counter part.. way back in Feb 2011. All about the experinence. A pecular Survey type questions.
  10. Will they be calling only customers in Metros or even small cities like ours???