1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. sudhakar

I just got a call from Fiat Italy. The call lasted for 38 minute. The feedback structure is same as mentioned by vijays777.

But when i told him about the rear thud sound, he told me that i am the one who complain this :shocked
  2. Received a similar call from Italy. They asked me the same questions as Vijay's. The lady told me that they call every Fiat user around the globe to take feedback for their cars. When i complained about the A.S.S she said that this calls is specifically for the car feedback not A.S.S :shocked. Now the good news. When i stressed about the ASS complaints she said that we will soon start receiving calls regarding the A.S.S from Italy HQ as they have received numerous complaints. Dont know how much its true or is it just a Business thing to keep the customers in dust.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have not received any call from ITALy so far, but the Fortune guy keeps on calling every 3 months for the review of Punto, ::V
  4. saatwikawasthi

Yes, Its absolutely true that Fiat Italy is calling Indian customers.
    Initially when I picked the call, I thought the voice was crackling and something was wrong, but few moments later I understood that it was the Italian accent :mrgreen: of the executive over the call.

I felt great that day and felt more connected to my Fiat.. ::D
  5. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!

Missed this thread earlier... I did not recieve any such call from the Italians though at this point of time 26months later cant expect it either.

Reading all the other posts, looks like only the Linea owners have recieved the calls!!
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

guyz if some one calls from Italy please make it a point to let them know the problems Fiat India is facing at the moment.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Me got a call a month after I bought my Linea. The survey was good and the questions covered almost everything related to the car.
  8. Got a call from FIAT Italy yesterday at around 7.30 pm. Told them to give me a call at around 8pm as i was on a business audio.

They haven't called me back after that. Waiting for the call.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If they call again just tell them that the Advertisement is as of nothing in the Media for the FIAT, Just focus on these advertisement work,
    Might be they hear us, even if the FIAT India is still at sleep.
  10. I purchased punto 1.3 last may. Got a call from fiat Italy customer care in a month. Lasted for 30 odd minutes. It was a feedback season. Since executive had italian accent, it was difficult to follow him :).