1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    When you receive these Italy calls, are you guys sharing with them what we're discussing on "what Fiat should do or not doing"? e.g. Aggressive advertisements, Spare parts availability, niggling issues etc etc
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Yeah Amit (VP), exactly what went through my mind sometime back. Instead of getting overwhelmed by the fact some firangi is calling, in future we guys (whoever receives calls from Italy) should also tell them all the sufferings ( niggles or majors) our fellow members are going through. That would extract the full value of those interactions.It would be a good idea if someone writes a mail to Sergio Marchionne and let him know the existence of this group .Sergio is the architect of FIATs fortune in recent years and it could be that the local management is hiding or playing down the the truth from Italys knowledge

There is no doubt that we are enjoying the Punto /Lineas from FIAT but the fact is that we are living with some concerns which may remain all just concerns,but if they are addressed or seem to be getting addressed it would be a soothing gesture.

Abdul
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    am eagerly waiting for this call from Italy so that i can share my personal views on the car..:)
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I think only recent owners started getting these calls.
  5. Well that's a good idea but the survey is tailored for an individual. Most of the questions were specific like 'do you think there is a problem with the following parts : ignition system, cooling etc etc.' and the answer expected is of your car. I did state one of the 'borrowed' problems from the forum though my car didn't have it. The next time I get a call, will mention the general issues with other car owners.

LOL. Wonder who in this forum is 'overwhelmed' !!! :lol:

Good idea.
  6. I've got call a week after delivery of my car. Lady asked me around 30-40 questions but most of them were related to dealership/finance/salesperson related. She noted down minor issues. but that's it. No calls yet from Italy
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  8. abhinav

abhinav Novizio

Mumbai
    Yes I too received call from FIAT Italy. The person on the other side was very patient on hearing my concerns. The call lasted for more than 45 minutes as I gave a very very detailed feedback. This took me by surprise. I am actually waiting for some action on Malik Cars from where I took the car. Wasn't satisfied at all.
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    if anybody receives a call from Fiat Italy , plz ask them if Fiat India wants to sell cars in India or Punto and Linea will face the same fate as Uno and Palio.
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

I guess so as ive never received any calls as of now