1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    No need to call by Fiat Italy! Its all out there in public forums regarding minor niggling issues!
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes. That is why I have always wanted some one from Fiat to be in this forum. It will be mutually beneficial.
  3. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Wow... got a second call from Italy. Last time I mentioned a problem in Fog lamp and told them I will visit the service center. Yesterday got a follow up call from them and they asked me about the status on the issue. I told them it was the fuse problem and they have recorded it. A great gesture from them definitely.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    its a very good initiative from Fiat Italy to address all the issues with Punto & Linea. it makes ppl more confident of the product they r buying or aspiring to buy. Fiat India too have started to show the urgency to sell their brilliant cars. Mr. Rajeev Kapoor has rightly said that they need to supply more trained personels to Fiat-Tata showrooms and there has to be seperate areas for Fiat cars.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Customer Care calling other family members also

Today Tata-Fiat customer service from Pune called my wife :mrgreen: to find out how she feels about Car. :clap
    I am surprised (and still thinking) how they got the number of my wife?? I might have given somewhere while buying (may be) :confused1
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i never got a call so far from Fiat:-( lot of complains on the dealerships from my end now..
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    had a call from italy. but accent was too hard to understand so the guy got fed up and hung up. this was the 2nd call. 1st was from j.d power
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Good Initiative from FIAT. If they really listen and follow up the actions, they will be the market leaders in next 10 years.
    It's my dream. FIAT will have 25% market share in India by 2015, 50% market share by 2020. Just imagine every alternate car you'l see will be a FIAT!!! Wow!!!!!
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Narendraji, I am sure this is a dream of every FIATian!
  10. Last Friday, even I received the call from Fiat Italy :) The usual questions.