1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Even I did receive a call for detailed feedback on my Fiat Linea originated within India. But, that guy informed me that he was doing the survey on behalf of Fiat India. He did not mention the name of J D Power Survey. But, I have not yet received any call from Italy.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I haven't receive any call till now :sadblue .
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

OK I'll call you..but I already know you are very much satisfied with your car and going gr8. So why calling??? :mischievous
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes I am very satisfied with my car, and if they would have called me, their positive count would have been one more LOL.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its only the lucy few received the calls in the first phase.. Mayb we all would receive it in a period of time.... I guess so...
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yupz they had called me on 29th june 1 30 but they are talking in hindi but not proper hindi its lik hinglish
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I got a call a some days back, 6 to be precise. The caller was from Delhi and inquired in detail about my experience with ASS.
  8. Guys, I had previously posted that i had received call from FIAT Italy, I had told that female about the problems I had with 2 doors, the internal latch broke.Today i received a call again from Milan, Italy..number was from Italy and he said it was a follow up on the issues i had and to get more idea about how it happened and whether i could get it fixed easily etc. It's nice to see these guys following up and that too from Italy...way to go FIAT
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I have not heard this type of follow-up action in case of Japanese/Korean auto majors doing business in India. Thumbs up to Fiat. ::T
  10. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    I received a follow up call today from Milan, Italy - This time It was a male with a good accent.
    The telephone number wasn't displayed but showed as "withheld" in my phone.
    It lasted for around 5 minutes and he gathered more information about some of the issues that I reported in the previous call.