1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The big thing we may not realize is that we are expressing alot of views/frustration/etc. here which may not be reaching particular stream in FIAT india or italy. We may have to think how we can make it to reach them.
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

I also received calls from Fiat India 3-4 since i purchased a Punto (i.e 25th May 2012), and some it is soo annoying, but its good for us as well to have a close watch of the fiat officials upon their products.

Good going Fiat...:cool:
  3. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Even I got the call from FIAT Italy around two months ago. I was busy when called first time and they did called again to get the feedback! I thought that it is common that they call for feedback from Italy, but now looking at this thread realized that it is something special. :D
  4. in 2010 october when i bought my linea tjet+
    i received a call from fiat italy giving fiat india sales and tech department heads numbers and thanking us also saying a bottle of tuscan wine will follow the dispatch of the rc book

pretty late here but i saw it so i thought id mention it

- - - Merged Post - - -

in 2010 october when i bought my linea tjet+
    i received a call from fiat italy giving fiat india sales and tech department heads numbers and thanking us also saying a bottle of tuscan wine will follow the dispatch of the rc book

pretty late here but i saw it so i thought id mention it
  5. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Not surprising. You complained about Sales and ANY company will respond to that! Personally it irritates me that companies seem to prefer to spend on customer acquisition much more than on customer retention. Makes me feel like a sucker for becoming a customer :(
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you get that ???
  7. Yeah yeah! I still have it!! Ill click some pics and post them here!