1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    My contact details are correct.

I did not receive any call from FIAT after my 4th service a few weeks ago.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

FIAT ITALY Questionaire !!

I dont remember all and the exact questions, but i will put some here which i remember. The interview (as they call it) spread across a time 20mins and was split into different parts like Exteriors, interirors, sales, service, usage and so on

I was asked question about
    • How satisfied was i with the built of the vehicle,
    • Is this the first vehicle,
    • What was the condition of the vehicle at the time of delivery
    • Were all the commitments fulfilled
    • How long has been the car driven so far and issues found
    • If found have it been reported to service center,if not why it was not reported and so on
    • Did the Sales and Service team take feedback from me
    • Which mode, what equipment have been provided
    • How the equipment provided is working, steering, audio, engine response, gears, clutch, mirrors etc.,
  3. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I too received a call from Fiat-Italy 3 months ago... similar q's were asked what Raj has mentioned above...
  4. lotanipara

lotanipara Timido

Bhubaneswar
    Same here me too was called from fiat ,italy from the number_+3902896261 and had a feedback session of around 30mins with translator.
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even, I got a call from Italy, here is the entire story.

When the doors of my punto refused to lock(MID shows rear right door open and door open symbol on dash glows even if all the doors are closed), I took the vehicle to the TASS, the service advisor, just having a glance at me with out hearing what is the problem, asked me to leave the car there as they are busy and it needs two days time to attend to my car and determine what needs to be done, Came back from there and made a compliant to FIAT customer care and wrote to FIAPL. The next day itself I got a call from Service manager, TASS and he asked me to get the vehicle there for check-up. I told that I was busy and I could bring the vehicle only on next day, then he told me that he would send a technician to my place, I told them that I was out of town that is why I could bring the car on the next day and the service manager asked for apologies for what had happened at their service center. The next day I took my vehicle to TASS and they opened the door panel and said that lock assembly of rear right door needs replacement and the spare is not readily available, they need to order for the same then I asked them to remove the electric connector so that I can lock the rear right door manually from inside and the remaining doors can be locked through remote, they obliged. After a week I got a call from TASS saying that they got the spare part and If I get the vehicle there they will replace I happily went to TASS then only I could find that they got wrong part. It took another 10 days time to arrive the part. Again I got a call and they said they will come to my home to replace the part but I told them I am already came out of home and while going back to home I would bring the car to TASS they then replaced it.

After this I got a call from Ranjangaon about service experience I under rated the SC. They asked If they can report my experience to their Italy head office, I told them to go ahead. Around a week later I got a call on mobile and lady told that she is calling from Fiat, Italy and confirmed my details and vehicle details and asked me If this is a comfortable time for me to answer their feed back which approximately take 30 minutes to complete it. I asked her call after an hour as I am on my way back to home she replied that after one hour they will leave office and said that she will call on the same time tomorrow I said OK next day I got a call and they asked for feedback and the feedback is very comprehensive I must say. They started asking regarding showroom neatness, location, size, courtesy of the staff, sales advisor dressing, manners, explanation of features, delivery as per promised date, regarding performance of car, whether I would buy another car from fiat, another car from the dealer, how was the road leading from show room to service center, location of service center, facilities at service center, whether I will go to that service center again and many more questions. Actually, it took more than 40 minutes to finish.I am not comfortable with the Italian accent and some times could not understand what she is asking and asked her to repeat the question she repeated slowly so that I can understand. All this happened in 2011. I did not come across this thread. Today, only I have seen this thread.

Sorry for the long story.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Till yet No call from FIAT-ITALY.
    But yes the Fortune Guys call after the service, and i give them a Proper feedback, but guess its implemented for the others or just for completing the survey??????

But I remember i have written a mail to the CEO in 2011, during the free Monsoon Camp,. saying about the attitude of the Showroom guys. The next day i received a call from Fortune saying that they are sorry and asked to get the car for a AC Upgrade. which was done done with due care.
    So i say FIATs are listening to their customers.... But again when your voice is reached to the Higher Authority......
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    If Fiat is serious about finding out the niggling issues plaguing many owner's they should call customer's who have had the car for about 2-3 years.
    5 people like this.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    And has crossed 50-60K kms.

BTW, what is the end-result of all these calls?
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    More than Fiat Italy it is Fiat India who has to call Indian customers now. It is the time the owners of their first batch will be ready for a detailed feed back. It is the time they should consider keeping their existing customers with them. They should do whatever from their side to keep the confidence in their existing customers.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You have given a gud name for ur Punto (Presto), my sons name is Preston

Mods. please Excuse for the off-Topic