1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Yeah, i recived call from FIAT Italy (June'12) and it was pleasant to see the approach from FIAT.
    I guess the approach from FIAT might have been to identify dealers who can be granted FIAT exclusive dealership and to undersatand customers mindset and expectations.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  2. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    This has been happening from a long time with absolutely no results on the ground. Can you tell us what are the questions they asked you?
    2 people like this.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    FIAT Italy has been calling the buyer in India from long time back. Don't know where the feedback goes, but still its something. At least you can vent your feelings !
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear All TFIians,
    I'm driving Linea-Tjet+ since 27 March 2012, but I did not receive any call from FIAT-Italy.
    I completed the first free service of my Tjet (named as SnowLeopard) last weak and received a call from Pune-FIAT-unit for the feed back.
    S A SHAH
  5. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    In my 1 yr 4 months of ownership I never even got a call from FIAPL :confused
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Possible that your contact number is incorrect in FIAT database. I recently came to know that some dealers deliberatly give incorrect contact details or delete the number itself to prevent customers giving negative feedback about dealers.
    Enter your car regn number here and see if the form displays the correct contact details.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for sharring the Information,.
    My Information is not displaced, You are right the tata guys has fiddled with US:shocked.
    How to get it rectified now:-?
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    That's the funniest part. Your service advisor has to raise a service request to update customer information in FIAT database. 3-4 days after they raise the request, you will get a confirmation call from Pune to verify whether the information is correct.

I have no idea what Pune team does if the contact number is incorrect. In my case, they had entered X444XXXXXXX in place of X44XXXXXXX, making it a 11 digit number. There seems to no system validation for mobile numbers. I figured out this only when I was not receiving feedback calls or information about FIAT initiatives. I asked my friendly FIAT support person at Concorde to cross-check, only to find out that the phone number given is wrong.
  9. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    My details are shown correct still no call :boxer
    My car has done her 2nd service as well and the odo reads 21k km now. i guess at 3rd service i ll finally get a call.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I just checked above website and found that info. is my Dad's ( name as well as Mobile Number too)
    Can We Change the Mobile Number , as I want to put My Number there:D ( Because I Drive Punto , more than Dad ....so I can give better feedback , if someone called us)
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
    1 person likes this.