1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. maverick
    sometimes it does happen that you recieve a call after the first service is done.

dont know the reason though
  2. No calls to me either
  3. Phone Call From ITALY

Hey guys ,i got a phone call regarding Fiat and tata dealership..as well also the changes in fiat models..the phone call was of about 32min. and they listen and given me satisfactory info abt my probs..person said me tht not only upper officials are going to be changed bt also the lower..and they consider lower ones as their backbone...and the great news is that ....they are consi. our website..and he promised tht they are going to resolve all the problem regarding tata sales and service and problem regarding products...it so gr8 tht nw they are serious for India ....had a gr8 talk with tht person frm Italy ...! anyone else got a call frm thm..??:D:p
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads Merged.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    This sounds really great. Hope it is true
  6. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Actually I am keen to meet with Fiat Italy not only talk to them. At first I was planning Fiat India CEO meeting but will that be of any use, I have been thinking? After all this is India, where dozens of committees are formed and thousands of meetings take place everyday, in futility.

Why meet the dogs when it may be possible in some way to meet the master himself(meant metaphorically not literally so don't take offense ;-)). Besides dogs will bark but will not bite and will not know where to bite (maybe how to also) whereas master wont bark he will listen and he will know where to bite!
  7. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Awesome Customer relation Experience.

I own a Punto MJD since 1 Aug 2012.

I got a call from an unknown, rather weird number today "003444", at first i thought it is from the credit card fellows, but picked it up anyways thinking i will disconnect it later.

The person says "Am I talking to Mr. Pronoy Banerjee" stressing on the second alphabet of my last name.
    Now, where i work, we need to speak to clients from various regions on a regular basis.
    I could make out from the guy's accent, he was French or Italian.

I guessed correct, the next line he said was "I am from FIAT, Italy. Do you own a Fiat."
    and the conversation continued.

Questions regarding the smallest of details was asked and discussed upon.
    He asked me my experience with Punto, I replied positively.

Also mentioned that Fiat is doing a great job since the last couple of months, calling off the JV with TATA.
    To this the representative replied "Yeah, we have reports that customers are not happy with the service provided by TATA"
    I say "Bang on", we also discussed why was this happening. Told him that TATA has got a lot of Taxi's and cab's on the road, due to which they are always overloaded, and Fiats are not attended well. Also mentioned Opening of the exclusive service centers and the Fiat Caffe's.

The use, the mileage, the odo reading, everything was discussed.

Also the rep. asked me, if i could go back in time, would I still select Punto.
    I say "Hell Yeah, and if i had the money, I would get a Linea as well. :p"
    The conversation lasted about half an hour.
    I was asked for my permission to be contacted in the future or not. (standard)
    The rep thanked me for my time, and we got off call.

After this my girlfriend calls me up asking who was i talking to for so long as i was not answering her calls on my other phone.
    I tell her "My second Girlfriend's gharwale called me up asking how is she doing :razz:", to this i got a good -> :chair:. I told her the whole story, she was delighted to learn that FIAT had such kind of a After-sales customer relation. I took the time to tell her about all the brands that FIAT has under it's wing, she was shocked to learn that Maserati / Ferrari was from FIAT.

I am really happy owning a Fiat and for the way FIAT is treating its customers. I hope this continues.

I'm sure most of us have received this kind of a call? :anyone Do share your views!
    7 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread Merged, please search before opening new thread.
  9. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    sorry I missed out on that 1.
  10. parry

parry

Bangalore
    Even I received customer feedback call today from Fiat Italy. Discussion lasted for 20-25 mins and it was evident that lady on call was following a scripted questionnaire.