1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Italy calling Customers in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 25, 2010.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vijairaj & Neoonwheels have received calls from Fiat Italy so far asking for their feedback and experience about the Punto.

Others who receive this call please update this thread.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If this is true (looks un-believable), then its simply great.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi : it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE !!

@Vijairaj : Apologies buddy for not believing you earlier. I spoke to neoonwheels just now and he also confirmed that the call was from Italy. The voice was "firang"
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Good initiative :clap Lets hope this will result in some changes for the better in the way Fiat functions in India.
  5. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    Come on Amogh, You don't have to.
    Also, Last Saturday the sales rep came to my home personally for a feed back.
    She handed over a small form to take the feedback from me.
    On that it was written that the feed back should be collected from the residence (or something like that).
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat is treating you like a Royal customer. ;-)
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    These are positive signs and show the long term commitment of Fiat in India.
  8. Hi guys ,
    i received call from FIAT this week from Italy for customer feedback .. Spoke for around 20 mins or so.The voice was firang, european accent
    number i received call from is 003902896261. I looked up 39 and it's country code for Italy and Vatican City , so it's definetely Italy.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    This shows Fiat is very serious about their business in India: slowly and steadily, Fiat is improving.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    OT:

J.Ravi - You got to share beautiful pics of Melbourne opening a travelogue :mrgreen: