1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is offering big discounts on Palio

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Ravi, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Thanks for suggestion Srikaratluri.

My wife dislike the rear legroom in Punto as compare with Wagon R & Swift. Its little slippy while breaking. Also I noticed that rear view is not enjoyable till you sit in center portion in rear seat. Center portion really horrible without head rest. :shocked

Even i got some pain in neck, during TD.

Front seats are the best, non comparable with any till now.
  2. sir you want comfort take palio
    you want styling and bling take the punto.
    there is not much of a difference.
    sir the brakes in the car you have checked might have been eaten cuz it is a TD vehicle.
    U can TD my car when ever i come that side of hyderabad.. you can feel yourself a part of the car..
    from the front and the rear seat.
    WIFE=MEEM SAAB=ULTIMATE AUTHORITY=YOU SAY NO=NO FOOD FOR YOU.
    Its upto you to decide
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @rakesh

Palio is definitely VFM.

The Palio platform is a proven and a reliable one. It has seen 6 years of rugged use in our family and has held up well. Now it has the acclaimed Multijet too.

But be advised , that since its not selling well, and might /will be phased out soon , so getting spares for it may get that bit difficult. But , that can be managed , since God forbid you wont be needing them regularly. The common spares will not be that difficult.

Gurjinder.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Srikar & Rakesh- Service should be same for Palio Stile and Punto. And support for Palio Stile should be same even with new Palio in the market in future.

BUT, you might have to consider the availability of Palio Stile specific spares (body parts) in case current model is phased out by FIAT. Mechanically, the car should be same as Punto to much extent.
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  5. thanks paddleshifter
    did not know about the mechanical part of it.
    btw rakesh8051 real name is sandeep
  6. I guess, Palio SDX is better than Indica, even new Indica eRLX.

If I can use the same Palio till 5th year, I feel utilized full.

I am not a long planner by nature. God only knows, what happens after 5 years.

Dealer offering me to view brand new Palio at there stock yard. but No test drive. :rage
  7. pester him for the test drive.
    if not call off the deal
    are you thinking to buy from tejaswi??
    try contact probiker. he might be of some help
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    has the sales of palio increases after the discount offered???. if its so then let them continue with the same price for the stile......, the car is VFM
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I doubt they would provide you the test drive, it might be for the delivery that is kept in the stock yard. There is no need to go for test drive, Palio is one vehicle one need not worry much about.

Regarding spares, it should not be problem. I was able to source the spares with my local mechanic for my Palio 1.2 (Read production of 1.2 stopped in 2007)
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Palio is really a VFM. Built like tank. And MJD engine with good milegae.
    But why FIAT is not aggressively Advt. If Maruti is still advtzing 800/Alto, Hyundai for Santro. Why FIAT is not doing?
    If they make true comparison of all other brands/options in the same category with Palio with this cost and bombard Advt campagine, I'm sure they'll sell at least 500+ numbers per month. If they bring some fresh new colours they may reach 1000+.
    But why they are soooooooo pooooossssssssseeeeeeeeesssssssiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeeeeee on Advertizing their own product is the bbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiggggggggg Questionmark.