1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is offering big discounts on Palio

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Ravi, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    MY VIEW GOES
    Punto is more spacious than Palio
    Punto's interior is welcoming, palio's interior is the same old version no changes.
    Punto's tyre are bigger and wider than Palio
    Punto's boot is bigger than Palio.

Conclusion.: Both the cars are perfect for the Price, Coming from the same STABLE
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Agreed with all points except the 1st one.
    My Palio has considerably more legroom than the Punto.
    Also, even though palio interiors look dated, they are ergonomically the best I have seen in any car and always gave a feeling of built to last a lifetime! In my 7 year old Palio, there is no noise from the dash and everything is very well screwed together.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I agree. When I sat inside a Punto and Palio back to back in the showroom, felt the Palio interior space management is better than Punto, but design is a little dated of course.
  4. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    yes i agree with u its always been a secret affair....& even if you are lucky to book it ,the wait for delivery is more then what was expected & told ..for me it was more then six months
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Why compare only with Punto, I somehow get a feeling my Jet has less space at the rear bench compared to Palio or may be same. Only I know the number of drives , I had with 4 adults at back seat of Palio.
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I did not want to say this but it was exactly the thing I felt when I first sat in the Linea during my training as a FIAT SE.
    When I drive the palio, a person as tall as me (6'1") can sit behind me without touching the front seats. Not so in the case of the Linea.
    Mind you that the pre stile palio had a wheelbase of a little 23++mm as far as I can remember.

I think the poor space management in Punto and Linea is one of the major reasons why a FIAT prospect would switch to TATA.
    Punto has a 2550mm wheelbase which is as much as the ANHC but legroom...nothing to write home about!
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Are Fiat taking orders for palio stile still, heard that there is a makeover of Plaio.
  8. I am cosily monitoring to buy Palio SDX MJD.

It's a right direction ?

Please suggest.

Why ?

Because I am comparing with Swift, Price & driven by Driver.

thanks in advance.
  9. rakesh8051

sandeep saab
    buy palio for more rear legroom...if you want to have a driver and sit at the rear.
    also keep in mind that the interiors are dated but do havea a build to last feel.
    and also the new palio might be coming up sooner than later which means a lesser support to your car in the future. they will be busy with the newer model..

buy punto
    if u want
    peace of mind..
    good support compared to palio
    better styling and a little less legroom at the rear
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    FIAT is still taking orders, but the waiting period is more than 60 days and this is due to CAR is built based on orders. Just see last month Palio sales figures 19

Rakesh -- go for Palio 1.3 SDX @ Bangalore onroad price is 4.6 L the best VFM
    Last edited: May 14, 2011