1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is offering big discounts on Palio

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Ravi, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    Posting few pictures of the italian beauty!!!!!! :redcar

DSCF0792.JPG

DSCF0785.JPG
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No word left to say, just amaizing, but the shade is different maybe due to the shoot, Abarth18 congrats dude, let us also hear about the showroom reviews at the delivery time..
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Palio SDX 1.3MJD @ 4.65 L ONROAD @ Bangalore

Palio SDX 1.3 MJD dhamaka offer is back

At Bangalore it is 4.65 L On road for the 2011 model and 60 days or less is the waiting period. 25K is the booking amount.

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiats are bussy clearing the stock of palio before the new facelift launch :confused
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Palio SDX 1.3MJD @ 4.65 L ONROAD @ Bangalore

If Palio is not BSIV complaint, how they are selling in Bangalore?
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I guess 1.3MJD is BSIV, so probably they are selling BSIV version
  7. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    I just called concorde and they said it will be registered as BS3 and in Bangalore. Some confusion here. Can someone plz clarify.
    My suggestion:
    Fiat webseite says. "Compatible with Euro 5 emission norms"
    After all palio runs on awesome MJD, make it BS4 compatible and sell only diesel palio's for around 5 Lakhs. I'm sure this will change the fiat perspective going forward. Punto and Linea are gaining popularity so palio should be same.
  8. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Re: Palio SDX 1.3MJD @ 4.65 L ONROAD @ Bangalore

Is this really true?
    Why don't they just change the interiors and relaunch it at this price? :A :confused :hit :punch
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    And why this "Dhamaka offer" is so secret that only frequent visitors of FIAT forum and selected Tata dealer only knows.
    No paper/TV?radio/ banner/Hordings advts. Even if you go inside showroom and asks about this the SA will tell"Shhhhhhhh......we'l go upstairs and discuss" Something like they are selling a car which runs on water( secret technology) and very precious. Just a foooooolllliiiiissssshhhh media management. I think the Italians instead of wasting their time by calling customers and asking all details, they should give pink slip to whole batch who manages the media wing and advt/commercials.
  10. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    anyone bought palio in dhamaka scheme? seems there is no TD vehicle, so all we have to do is go by gut. I TD punto. Is palio also have long clutch as in punto? how about interior space in palio? how about NVH compared to punto? Is palio MJD tuned differently compared to punto MJD?