1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is offering big discounts on Palio

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Ravi, Jul 28, 2010.

1. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    prem9979: Its highly unlikely that you could find a Palio SDX at this time. The Dhamaka offer bookings closed a few months ago. I heard there are a a few SLX and 1.6 are there for the taking. However, this said, call up or visit every Tata Fiat showroom in Hyderabad and check if someone cancelled their Palio booking. If you find a SDX be ready to book immediately. As far as I know, this would be the final lot of Palio's to be delivered. Good luck mate.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Still I feel if FIAT really launch Palio stile in the price what they are offering in Dhamaka offer and aggressively make good publicity in print /TV media, it will really give a tough fight to swift, i10, figo and beat. And if they launch some new colors with some new features then it will add up further sales. I don't know why FIAT is so passive and idle on Palio stile. It is One of the most beautiful and rugged car in their stable. Its like a tank on road.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Relaunching the Palio would not help much. Even with the damaka offer or launching the palio for even lesser price will not help. FIAT wont be even able to sell even 10% of the i10 or the swift numbers.

Instead get the new UNO and rename the car (UNO and Palio carry negative image in the consumers mind).

the MJD Uno at 4-5 lacs with the segment matching features will be good enough to bring in 1.5-2k numbers per month.
  4. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    ::D Just got the delivery of my new Palio Sdx Exotic red under dhamaka offer in feb :redcar
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    wow!
    Conrats man.
    Please share some pics :)
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

WOW GR8 going FIAT. and Congrats abarth18.

Pls post some detail pics.
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Great..!! Congratulations buddy. Is FIAT still producing the Palio MJD's ?
    There were some rumours that FIAT will launch the Palio with refreshed interiors and a New Name any information ?
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :dancing Congrats ABARTH18, the palio stile will make you move in style, i personally love the stile but the interiors are not up to the latest ones, anyways congrats once again buddy, do post the ownership review in the showroom, hw is the sale of fiat cars in Goa in feb, :c
    I had decided to go for Palio Stile but then switched to Grande Punto listened to my heart. :dance
  9. harimohan

harimohan

Bhiwadi

Dear I m frm Jaipur can any body tell me offer in pailo is still going.......................i love to have
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Just kidding.
    "bhaiya ab uski shadi ho gayi(no more in showroom) . Ab ek to uski choti sister ke sath karo(purchase Punto) ya fir Divorse hone tak Intejar karo(wait till they launch in new avtaar)"