1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is offering big discounts on Palio

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Ravi, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    How do banks approve loans for discontinued cars??.God forbid,if they have to seize the car and retreive the money,how can they??(please excuse,this was not to hurt any one's sentiments)
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Everything happens for gud so it had happened with mee too and see now I am enjoying my GP. 5K in 1.5 months. :dancing :dancing :redcar
  3. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore

This shouldnt be any issues at all. Continued or discountinued, banks do provide a loan. The bank officials too would be smart enough to notice that the car has already been discounted by a lakh by Fiat. So they are providing a little smaller amount as compared to before. Relase value? Why should they worry too much as the car itself is cheaper than 1 lakh. These used cars say after 1-2 years wouldnt be valued too much like say a used Palio of 2010 may not be available for 1 or 1.5 lakhs. These cars would have value all the time.

If banks need a reason to worry, they should worry about the Palios that they have financed over the last couple of years. Their resale values would be startling low :dancing .
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    funkykar: Good to note that uve booked a Palio Mjd... Am sure it would be a great car to drive as well
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Fiat India needs to get serious with Palio and shud bring in any of the below cars as palio stile replacement.[attachment=4:3jnmlt5w]2011-Fiat-Palio-Image-Rendering.png[/attachment:3jnmlt5w][attachment=4:3jnmlt5w]2011-Fiat-Palio-Image-Rendering.png[/attachment:3jnmlt5w][attachment=4:3jnmlt5w]2011-Fiat-Palio-Image-Rendering.png[/attachment:3jnmlt5w]

2011-Fiat-Palio-Image-Rendering.png

fiat-palio-5p-09-0807-14.jpg

image.png

palio%205d%207.jpg
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i liked da Palio 2011 looks... Nice one... guess its shares the same front door as of the Punto...
  7. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Got this communication by email from the dealership (Prerana Motors, Lalbagh road, Bangalore):

Dear Mr.Karthik,

Greetings!!!

We have received communication from FIAT that further booking of palio's has been ceased.
    We no longer take bookings for Palio from today onwards.
    This is for your information kindly pass this information to all your club members.

We can still offer you good prices on the EURO III punto's.

Kindly get back to me in case of any further clarifications.

Thanks,
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh this is sad. Yesterday only I suggested one of my friend to buy Palio. :hit
  9. Gautam

Gautam

Bangalore
    Any body knows the delivery schedules. I have booked mine in June. Still not heard about the deliveries
  10. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Notice in the images, that Palio is minutely taking the shape of a Punto :)

Cheers,
    Vroom