1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is offering big discounts on Palio

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Ravi, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Fiat India dont advertise they like to sleep in their air conditioned rooms.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Fiat India dont advertise coz they like to sleep in their air conditioned rooms. most of the time they are busy sleeping and eating. they are happy seeing their rival companies ads.

Fiat sells only becoz of a true fiat fan like us.
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  3. sir this thread is about dicounts not the advertisement complaint thread...
    better we discuss about the discounts on the palio.

sir calll me some time next week.
    we will go out for a ride..
    sir palio is VFM. if its the MJD please to consider it..
    btw how is your woofer in your wagon R???
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If the Advertisement comes out in Local newspaper that palio has a Big discount, The sales figure of Fiat cars will cross 2000 cars pm. if this is going fine, then i think they should continue with the same price to hit the rivals.
  5. hillram

I personally can vouch for Palio as I owned a 1.2 and a 1.6 GTX for couple of years.These are like Military tanks.Robust Engine,strong body and some great styling.Even the Alloys (what were called as Telephone Alloys) were great.GTX had mileage issues as it was 100bhp.I still admire Palios,especially S10.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Rare scene

Today I have seen 01 new silver Palio Stile 1.4P SLE.
    I think Fiat was offering only Palio-MJD through discount offer. But seems that they are also selling Petrol versions.
    I have seen new Palio stile almost after 02 years.(except Karthik's)

7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1.4P is it got anything to do with engine specification
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

which showroom did you see this exactly???
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

@Phew:Not sure about 1.4 Petrol. It must be 1.1 Litre Petrol. Becoz of poor light it it not clear in photo.
    As per FIAT website SLE version means petrol and only petrol version is having old blue FIAT logo. Diesel MJD version is having new red logo.
    @jaikrishnakola: I have seen at BSNL office road side parking near Kothapet, Hyd

Few more observations. See the pollution stage is "Bharat stage 4" . In between FIAT declared that the sale of Palio will be only in TierII cities becoz they are not upgrading to BS4. So even in Metros they stopped selling Palios. Now Palio with BS4?? What is this cofusion. Why FIAT is silently upgrading the engine to BS4?

Checked with offer of FIAT. 01 No of 2009 model (SLE) in silver grey was available.(4th row from last) Is it the same ?
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Most of the mileage complaints were about the 1.2. Even the mileage issue was because Fiat forgot to calibrate the odo readings as per the Indian car's tyre size! Till today I cannot believe how a big company can make such a blunder! This problem was sorted out in the NV variant but by then the game was up for the Palio.

I had a S10 for almost 7 years and the mileage was good enough for a heavy car with a 1.6L petrol engine. Driving on the same route, my 1.6L SX4 & a family owned Ikon 1.6 gave almost identical mileage as the S10.