1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat is Family !! EDIT - Booked TJET+

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bhavu, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I would say rather say saving 2L on the used Tjet, get the brand from the Dealer as you will be having a peace of mind of jetting around.. If can negotiate more for the used Jet then go for it at once..... after doing the thorough checking of the JET
  2. bhavu

bhavu Timido

Thanx a lot guys...My Heart ruled over my Head...Have booked A Brand New Tjet+ Sun Beam Beige color thru Fortune Motors,Andheri,Mumbai. Delivery in 10 days but i will take after Holi (8th March).
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
    4 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thats great to hear and Congratulations on your new car booking bhavu.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome. Many congratulations.

Do share more details of the booking and the booking experience itself.

Cheers.
  5. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congratulations bhavu!!
  6. very good decision i would say. though the deal was too good, even i wouldn't like to sit in a used car when i spend that much money.
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats. I myself did the same, was going for Used Duckling (Dzire) , then decided to take new Manza, it was during one of the visit to TATA for Manza T.D, that Linea mesmerized me. ofcourse Wallet got a bigger dent but ain't nothing bigger than Heart.

indeed a good decision, its a very subjective matter, depends a lot on personal financial circumstances.
    1 person likes this.
  8. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Please share the discount offered by Showroom/Fiat for your T-JET.+
  9. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Congrats, deals and month of manufacture?
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats dude on the great decision taken, Am sure will never repent on it and wioll have a awesome time cruising in it.......
    The T-Jet is really a mean machine which will give the others eat the dust and make more envy for the Japanese car owners.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Congrats dude on the great decision taken, Am sure will never repent on it and wioll have a awesome time cruising in it.......:p
    The T-Jet is really a mean machine which will give the others eat the dust and make more envy for the Japanese car owners.:mischievous