1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

fiat-infotainment-system

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Jagan Mohan Reddy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    Any one intrested in buy AVN unit from 'virtueindia' then apply "DIWALI10" Coupon and save 10%
    ssateesh likes this.
  2. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    @ssateesh Brilliantly done, eagerly waiting to know about the blue and me upgrade.

Would seek your help in getting one for myself.
  3. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    rohitsharma likes this.
  4. ssateesh

ssateesh Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Sure. Will updated when Blue & me is supported
  5. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @ssateesh Your review is eagerly awaited.

Need to decide between this unit and the virtue India android unit
  6. ssateesh

ssateesh Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @tarunactivity : I am waiting for Blue & me to be supported to post my review. The vendor has been extremely supportive in resolving all issues/requests by allowing me to directly interact with lead engineers of the AVN.
    In the meanwhile as you are in Bangalore I request you to visit my place to experience the unit
    tarunactivity likes this.
  7. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    The same unit is used on the new linea 125S shown at the auto expo..

Need to check if that supports blue and me!
  8. ssateesh

ssateesh Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    No it doesn't support blue & me. Confirmed with Daiichi bosses whom I met today. Fiat didn't want it
  9. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @ssateesh
    1. If blue and me is not supported, what functions we are losing? Is the Daichii AVN device still usable?
    2. Overall how do you rate this daiichi device over virtue india device?
  10. ssateesh

ssateesh Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    1. You lose Blue & Me voice commands and Car Bluetooth telephony. But you get Bluetooth telephony and audio streaming from Daiichi's bluetooth apart from Audio, Video and Navigation (MMI)

2. Daiichi device is far better in build quality than Virtue India device based on my personal comparison. It is build to last. Daiichi is also approved supplier for FIAT, Hyundai and other manufacturers in Italy/Turkey few other EU countries and now in India with Linea 125S which gives more confidence. Personally since I have been dealing with their sales and engineering team for quite sometime now and I can confidently say that their after sales service is top notch. They take any feedback in improving their product very seriously

I recently met their Italy and China bosses personally in New Delhi and got my Blue & Me supported AVN which is only available for after market. So I feel comfortable purchasing from a known company than a unknown chinese manufacturer

A review is long pending from me which I will get to soon. As per your earlier PMs to me if you need help in purchasing it I can do
    gpunto75 and tarunactivity like this.