1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India's New Genuine Accessories

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by 6500rpm, Jul 28, 2010.

1. vprax_2244

vprax_2244 Timido

Chennai
    looks cooool...
  2. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Does anyone have the Door Visor installed onto the punto, if yes please post some pics
  3. vprax_2244

vprax_2244 Timido

Chennai

I was able to get the illuminated door sills fitted onto my punto. They look fantastic everytime I open my doors :)
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    vprax_2244
    Post the photos dude.
    What's written on the plates Punto , Fiat or T-Jet as seen in pics of T Jet
  5. Exhaust tip bends downwards on my 90HP as a result i had to fit chrome tip exhaust from fiat accessories since the ones available in other shops wouldn't fit and did not want someone straightening it.
  6. 6500rpm

6500rpm

New Delhi
    What is the difference between both the above mentioned illuminated door sills?
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Linea's (T-jet) door sill has T-Jet written on it. Check donzil_pinto's ownership thread here and the other one has FIAT written on it (assuming, I have not seen it).

Rajeev
  8. Both are same. The only difference is that one has 'TJET' and other has 'FIAT' written on it.
    The letters glow in the dark.
  9. vprax_2244

vprax_2244 Timido

Chennai

I got the T-jet. They didnt have the FIAT in stock. will post pics soon
  10. 6500rpm

6500rpm

New Delhi
    Then I'll have to purchase the FIAT illuminated ones for my Linea 1.4 Fire. But they seem expensive for 2 scuff plates at Rs. 2500. Will search the accessories stores in Delhi first for aftermarket plates.