1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India's New Genuine Accessories

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by 6500rpm, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yea the Scuff plates comes in pair and costs INR 290... I just checked them few mins ago at Wasan... Wasnt very impressive as it was not installed in the right manner and also i felt that they weren't the OE ones which was offered to me..

Also i checked with him for the OE spoiler for which he quoted me 3940 plus 2k for painting it..
    He states that the OE PUNTO spoiler needs a hole drilled on the rare windscreen which is risky which i felt he was talking crap to me..
    I simply walked away from the accessory guy at Wasan and njoyed checked out the New Aria...
  2. manojnambiar

manojnambiar Novizio

Bangalore
    new punto accessories

do anybody hav information on the availability of new punto accessories in the market, since last 2-3 weeks iam trying wth the showrooms in bangalore, but none have stock rather they are yet to receive them....
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hahaha.. this is normal.... Even i had a tough time searching for some with the workshops..
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: new punto accessories

Manoj, it doesn't take normally 2-3 weeks for accessories to arrive. Just to any dealer, make sure they place the order and it should be available with-in a week.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Also remember some dealers ask you to pay the full amount before ordering the accessories which i feel shouldn't be the case man... A part payment also is acceptable but why do u pay a full amount before you get the part installed in your car...
  6. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Has any oneone purchased original Punto accesories - Pillows and neck rest?

I have placed order with Pandit Auto, Pune.

With this I will have original - seat covers, neck rest and pillow...
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I got the neck rest and pillows from Concorde. It was readily available with them. Plush interiors are now plusher :D I wanted door visor, which will be available end Nov.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do you have some pictures? Interested to see how these pillows and neck rest looks.
  9. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Got a pair of door sill plates for Punto , priced at Rs. 295 for set of 2 pcs.

BTW Is any one using Body cover , white (Tyvek ) ?
    Is there any major difference between Silver (INR 900) & white body cover (INR 2400) ?
    ATUL
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have Silver one (got it free), but I have seen Tyvek one. If you plan to use, take Tyvek one. Its really nice.
    But if the usage is very less, Silver one is sufficient.