1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India's New Genuine Accessories

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by 6500rpm, Jul 28, 2010.

1. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    The genuine FIAT one has feels solid and exudes premium quality feel. At least, I felt they are better than what is generally seen on cars.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not sure if it has been noticed or not, under service link on Fiat India web page (http://www.fiat-india.com/service/), scroll down and under Genuine Accessories, they have listed few accessories and its pricing.

You can roll over mouse to see price as well, and if you click it will open in new window pop-up.

Access_1.png
    Access_2.png
    pdash, Cinju and nkrishnap like this.
  3. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi this has been there since last two years. All this can be order using fass.
    Ravi likes this.
  4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Not correct , fiat illuminated sills were available when i got my Jt last year - in fact i was deciding at one point whether to go in for T-Jet sills or Fiat sills. They might be out of production now , that is a different issue but they used to be available quite easily and as official accessory. They were cheaper than the T-Jet one's as well.

5. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    I enquired about the accessories from CC. They said that it can only be purchased from the help of service centres/dealers. I will call service centre tomorrow and confirm this by tomorrow.

I want door sills for linea. Also neck pillows and chrome plate of bumper if available
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I dont know the state of affairs when it comes to accessories in Ahemdabad but the neck pillows are quite easily available here and readily in stock as well as the chrome strip you are referring to. Just one word , do try the neck pillows once if you can before buying , one of the accessory guys was telling me that they will not be very functional.
  7. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @puchoo: That is why I want to go for Fiat accessories. The after market one will not match the beige color of leather and quality. I prefer company's accessories then after market for piece of mind
  8. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I was referring to the fiat genuine accessories only. I seldom buy from outside as well barring a few items which fiat has no specalization in - the accessory guy i was referring to was the official guy at the workshop.

9. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @puchoo: available here refer to Delhi I guess? I have enquired about the door sills from dealer they are quoting Rs 1600 for a set of two front doors. (Without illumination)

For chrome strip I didn't got any satisfactory answer. I will hunt for it.

For neck pillows they don't have colour which matches my leather upholstery
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Yes sir , Here refers to Delhi.

If you are happy to buy online then 99 RPM still has the illuminated sills including the T-Jet still in stock and available for purchase on the site.

They also have the boot chrome strip - but i think you want the 2 individual chrome strips on the bumper itself?

http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/chrome-strip-boot-lid-linea-absolute-edition-59117413.html