1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India's New Genuine Accessories

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by 6500rpm, Jul 28, 2010.

1. 6500rpm

6500rpm

New Delhi
    According to the press release of the launch of Punto 90HP, Fiat has launched some accessories for Fiat Punto 90HP which are as follows:

1) Rear Spoiler

2) Chrome Exhaust Tip

3) Stylish Body Decals

4) Sporty Aluminium Pedals

5) Punto Branded Door Sill

Here is the press release:

[attachment=0:1v7yb81e]Press_release_Launch_of_Grande_Punto_90Hp.pdf[/attachment:1v7yb81e]

Can someone post the prices and the part numbers of these accessories? Also will the chrome exhaust tip available here fit the Fiat Linea as I am really interested in getting one?

Attached Files:

2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey, that's interesting.
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I saw all these accessories on display Punto 90hp at Concorde. Body decals were the same old red checks.
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    4) Sporty Aluminium Pedals = Part number -50901363, MRP - Rs. 9950/-

Not available at showrooms till yet ....
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The decals are crap . They look as if they would just peel off . Red checker designs and huge 'fiat' stickers ...
  6. 6500rpm

6500rpm

New Delhi
    I am interested in the Chrome Exhaust Tip for my Linea. Couldn't find it at any accessories store in delhi. Now that the genuine one in available for Punto, i think it would fit the Linea equally well.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why not the chrome exhaust tip for all Punto's ? To heck with the "90 HP only" tag

Fiat : you better treat we 76 HP owners well ;)
    confusedintelligence likes this.
  8. Thats toooo costly :hit
  9. Linea and Punto (excluding 90 bhp) exhaust tips are bend downwards at the tip making it difficult for a add-on tip.
    If Punto 90 bhp also has a bend tip, then it's good news for all us.
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bought the back floor mats yesterday(915/-). Its perfect fit but I was more interested in the back centre piece which has a press and hold portion.I would still use the after market rubber-ish floor mat which hold all the dust inside its boundary.