1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    The sa at TCRS worli said that the order was till march but the will continue till august
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How do we get to see the 'Engine Spec' of the cars in the new website? Is it just me not able to find it? :)
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    It looks like fiat didn't put the engine specifications straight forward according to their new strategy(?) :). I am able to find just the overall specs at 2013 FIAT Vehicles Specifications, Compare Models | FIAT India but not elaborate engine spec.

The information treasure is hidden in the .zip file in the form of brochures @ https://www.fiat-india.com/brochures/FIAT_All_Brochures.zip

Regards
    Gopi
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Yes. I was able to find all the specs and the brochure too. But, they are not displaying the engine spec for both Punto and Linea. I don't know if this is deliberate or an oversight. The reason should be best known only to Fiat. :)
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  5. Gokulk

Gokulk Novizio

CHENNAI
    Awesome it looks compared to previous
    Ya it looks like their global website
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Someone please write a mail to FIAT's new MD to take care/offline of this website. All wrong and misleading data there. It is still showing Millennium as their official service center and there is no name of Pandit :-(
  7. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Guys any info about the accessories section to be updated on official website????
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    yup..two new side by side page..luks more cool..
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Now i am completely satisfied and ready to get married to this gorgeous beauty. Damn if SA were a bit more responsible in getting me a TD. Grr....
    1 person likes this.