1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I wish FIAT guys regular visit this thread, which may help them in correcting & improving their website contents
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am sure they do. The QA lead of the website development company and the person in FIAT responsible for UAT ought to be fired.

Rajan
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What happens sometimes is the person providing information is different than who is responsible for revamping the site and they give some wrong information, the team looks at the revamp gets fired... I had such horrible experience when developing the site for Indian Cricket League (ICL) which is RIP now. :lol :hit
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    are they really planning to put the "accessories" page? I was looking for the spoiler ... As soon as the " accessories" page went off.. The service center SA's are charging anything for the accessories... Few days back was looking for the "Body Graphics Sticker Set -Red (Thin Strip)" which consist of side , bonnet and back sticker ... I asked on the service center, they told the same price but according to them the package (Part No - 59116854) , is having only side stickers not the bonnet and back ... Luckily I had a screen shot of the stickers which shows the total thing, from the old website ... But the SA is still saying it only consist of two stickers ... Also having a plan to add the spoiler ... don't know when this TATA FIAT fog will clear up, and they do a transparent business ...
  5. But it includes Tata dealerships as well, Post 31st march the figures would be changed and be more realistic. Tata dealers at the moment ain't interested except for the ones who look forward to open independent FIAT outlets. The above figure will fall to 60-70 from 150 as seen above.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Fiat's website has outdated number's of Fortune Motor's Nerul. My 60,000 kms service is already due and past 2 days I have been calling all the number's of Fortune but not getting through. I had the mobile number of a service advisor there but his number also seems to have be discontinued. I know that Fortune Motor's have shifted to a new location but how am I supposed to know where? Does Fiat expect us to be detectives now? Earlier it was tough buying a car now it's tough getting your car serviced. What's the point of a swanky website when you don't get basics right?
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amit, call Fiat helpline, and see if they also have number or not :).
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    There is no accessories page in Fiat India website plz anaybody do something and keep on updating on Fiat India's website in Fiat in the News Page that today Fiat opened showroom and service centre in this city etc..
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    i cant able to find service center location in the site too..plz hlp:(
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My Punto was Serviced by Fortune in JAN. they were shifting the tools and were saying that in March all the Vehicles will be accepted at the New Service Station at LP, Nerul, Where as they were working on the new showroom near the foot of the Belapur Hill, where Toyota was there.

Sorry Donno about the Latest Review, Some Navi Mumbai TFians can help us...