1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am surpirsed to see that they have conveniently ignored the FIRST Exclusive Fiat Showroom in India - "Tejaswi Motors, Hyderabad" in the above map.

Also they have mis-spelt Tejaswi as Tejasvi and the address given by them in the Web site for "Find a delaer" shows the old address of Tejaswi at Cyber Towers, Madhapur and not the Exclusive Showroom at Jubilee Hills. Hope they realise their mistake and make necessary corrections.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

ACCESSORIES missing in new website?
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The site looks good.!!! They have ignored the fiat exclusive dealer Kashyap Noida
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good catch! Yday when I was navigating through the site, even I could not locate Accessories section. Since I was in a hurry, thought I might have given it a slip.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Google search results for FIAT related keywords are giving 404 error. may be the google search base is yet to be updated as the new pages came up only a few days back.

searcherror.jpg
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi, the same has been rectified in the Fiat site.
    It now shows only "Follow me home" headlights in the Punto.

Fiat 1.jpg
    2 people like this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Seems Fiat guys are seeing our thread.
    Thanks for checking.
    1 person likes this.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    On one hand, I am happy that FIAT is watching this thread and on the other I am disappointed that the error happened due to poor QC/QA when the website went live.

These small things does impact the overall experience.

Atleast, we should be happy that FIAT has the courtesy to correct it.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    The site looks very impressive. But the location of Dehradun's current service centre is shown close to the railway station, while it actually is close to the ISBT. Seeing this, I am now doubting whether the location of the exclusive showroom is correct!

Let's hope that Fiat has also revamped the security of the site, to keep away Pakistani hackers!
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  10. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Hahahahaaa ... Practically speaking .. you guys may not believe but it's true ... On of my friend got Punto 2013 Emotion Diesel... So before going to take the delivery yesterday we both came to know about this page on morning ... As a result was continuously debating with the SR for the feature where after sometime he was totally confused and let us speak to the Dealer manager... His answer was also the same ... The I called up FIAT Customer Care and asked all this about... seems the Customer Representative was not aware of the page we are discussing ... I had to guide her step by step ... after watching the page even she paused for a while , then started stating "Light Sensing Headlamp" means I can programme a time after I shut down till that time the headlight will be on ... I was trying to explaing that is called something different and which feature is already there in my 2011 car ... I literally started shouting why could they be so uninformative about what is mentioned in there site ... I kept the call.Took the car delivered depending on the Dealer word only ...Now suddenly following this forum I found it's changed ...