1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I am happy to see the revamped website during the arrival of my baby..:)

only one dealer for bangalore..? may be count will increase in coming days.. quite impressive pages.. FIAT has made the right step forward with this later models entering here will have good exposure..

This one's really make buyers to rethink above FIAT

rise2.JPG rise.JPG
  2. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    I saw another issue in Fiat WebSite, the alloy wheels section says 15-inch only available on 90-HP but I see its also available on EMOTION model. I guess they have to update it.Correct me if Im wrong.
    Alloywheels.JPG
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It should be the old name of Aadya.. Invoices generated at Aadya still is under the name of Ebony. Probably they are using that name still for commercial convenience.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Finally FIAT has entered 2013. Visiting the website earlier was like travelling back in time!

Way to go FIAT!
    3 people like this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Ravi, Thanks for clarifying. Because both features are combined in one location i though it might be just the follow me feature.
    Good to know :)

In such case, i hope its a programmable feature which could be enabled on some older models also :evilsmile

FIAT Exclusive showrooms in INDIA as of today

Exclusive.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. one of my friends happens to be part of the project team who revamped this site. I have asked him to visit this thread so that he can get feedback and customer defects;)
    4 people like this.
  7. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Excellent Website. FIAT India finally got what it deserved. Interesting comparison between Fiat Linea 1.4 NA and Honda City under FIAT Nation. I have a FIAT 1.4 Emption pk and I am really proud in owning that. Have driven friend's Honda City and boy.. I started loving my car even more which costed me just 8.40 lakhs on road back in June 2010.

Not even once I feel that my car is underpowered. Also my car Engine had a stamp of 95HP, snap of which is my Avatar for TeamFiat:D
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    May i request for an elaborate your experience of City vs Linea ? Just curious!! :ugeek:
  9. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Previous website had information and pricing about the accesories. Anyone could locate information on accesories??
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    In an appropriate thread, ofcourse. :)