1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aadya opened a showroom for Fiat with name "Ebony". You can find it in Aadya thread. The invitation also was posted there.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Will check SC whether it can be fit in the 2012 models. May be 2013 models are revamped with this feature.

Another thing noticed is that the GC for the Active and Dynamic models also increased to 195mm against the 185 mm in 2012 models.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. Very nicely done ! But should be fast
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Why does the new website load with "electric/Racing Blue" colored cars? Are the cars available in these colors?
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is OB not electric blue. May be your screen resolution shows it as electric blue... :lol
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Nope. I just checked again on the same laptop, then on my office laptop and yet again on my ipad. And I own an OB Punto.
  6. It seems to be an international standard design, as its a replica of US website... Good move from Fiat.. :)
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I checked the color configurator too. But no EB; it's OB but probably taken some different light settings. I too own the OB Punto only.

In the color configurator for me the BNW looks like Pearl white... :lol
  8. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    oh nice!! I had checked afternoon and it wasnt updated at that time. Looking good

Edit: was able to submit a support ticket now, wasnt able to do that before as it was keeping on asking me to enter the chassis no.
  9. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

10. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I am not on a PC now... accessing the content on a cell phone, hope that the pictures in the gallery section expand to full screen/ bigger size as compared to the appalling thumbnail size( literally) on the older website!!!