1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Website is now updated with Fiat Service and Accessories section..
    2 people like this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    yes, and let me quote few things from there website service section
    And my observations

• Repair qualityForget seperate quality check, i many times found that even the technician is over confidents and says no need to check i

• Time compliance Not sure how many of us got back cars on committed time, when there was an issue that required FIAT company input.

• Vehicle inspectionThats general practice.

• Transparency of InformationLess said is better

• Professionalism and expertiseWell only one or two guys look like has gone through training, rest monkeys jump around.

• Client serviceYa, Every time a black Linea goes for service at my dealers service station, i get a sms to pick up my car.

Where is the connectivity between real world and FIAT' World of service?
    1 person likes this.
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VINY, did you service your car in a FIAT exclusive service centre after the break-up between TATA & FIAT? If yes then,didn't you find any difference in your experience before and after the break-up? PLEASE SHARE .
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Updating the website with Service section alone is not going to help Fiat. The Fiat service in Chennai has now become worse if not can also be called a nightmare. If Fiat does not address these kind of issues, nothing is going to help. Let us see how effective the service section is going to be.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabadi's had some hope that a Second dealer "Croma" was coming up shortly but im checking now and see that the name has disappeared off the Fiat website now. I've been checking the website literally everyday to see if FIAT has posted the address of the new Dealer which i was hoping would be close to my house compared to the existing one which is like 30 kms away.

Im totally disappeared since the earlier TATA SC was at least close to my work place. The new one is kind of in "No mans land", i'll probably have to book a Cab to reach my work place after dropping off my car. Actually, Im having to think of strategies to get my next scheduled Service at the FIAT SC from now itself although the service is like 3-4 months away. God help us FIAT owners.
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    The press announcement gave me an impression like every individual owners will be able to get their car's service schedule along with warranty details. More or less, they have repeated the User manual in the website.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    a friend of mine was asking the GC of Linea. On checking the website and selecting 'linea emotion multijet diesel', the GC is displayed as 185/190 mm. Didn't understand why there are two figures? anyone?
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    16 vs 15 inch tyres based on variant i think.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @shams I believe that's GC of Linea T-Jet...the all new T-Jet has got more GC !!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Website revamped long back, still the features and specification of Punto have wrong information.
    It doesn't appear FIAT wants to be recognized as a premium car manufacturer at all :( They are not serious !!