1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Some of the mistakes I have found when I chose Punto model:
    Exterior section
    * While the all new Pearl white is a premium color (Listed as non-premium color)
    * Alloys are available for Emotion and 90HP (But listed only for 90HP; obvious point were a customer treats it as a demerit in choosing Emotion variant)
    * Ground clearance of 195mm is only for 1.2L variants (but mentioned as Active and Dynamic; All Diesel & 1.4L variant comes with 185mm)

Interior section
    * Tune to taste - Great blunder.. mentioned as music system available for Emotion only (actually available with all variants - another demerit for a customer over choosing Active/Dynamic)

Safety section
    * According to website, airbags is available only in Emotion variant (missed 90HP)
    * According to website ABS is available on Dynamic & Emotion (missed 90HP & available in Dynamic Diesel only)

Specifications section (I compared all 4 Diesel versions)
    * Safety & security - "Real seat metal black" (supposed to be Rear seat metal back)
    * Instrumentation - "Rea-time mileage indicator" (supposed to be Real-time mileage indicator)
    * Dimensions - All variants have a common dimension (Weight differs across Diesel & Petrol, Ground clearance differs)

These are somethings I have captured within few minutes.
    2 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am sorry i guess you missunderstood. I was just stating the facts and not criticizing the web deisgn. Even i like the design very much.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am scheduled to meet the person who is in-charge of Fiat India's website. Will get all these points across. Will ask their team to visit this thread.

Thanks guys!

Amogh
    7 people like this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amogh,

Ask them to add TFI in the social section of the site :)
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Also amogh, please ask them to provide FeedBack section. So taht we can submit feedback about website issues and mistakes and stuffs.

Thanks

@Rishi,
    Very good point. TFI should be there, but again general public may think that TFI is officially a part of FIAT and they are holding and maintaining and controlling stuffs, which is not the case.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Along with it,

1. Remote control availablity is not mentioned.
    2. Plus gun metal alloy image is not put up
    3. In IE 7 at my office PC, the price values of GP is overlapping with Rs charecters as shown in below pic.
    Lodn70t.jpg
    4. In the images section still the sports version of GP is shown having sport decals. Though it might be available from the dealers, but showing on company website is OK or not, i dont know.

My 2 cents :)
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thanks Amogh. Appreciate the initiative.

An important point is, the car brochure download gives correct details. I think FIAT's marketing department should follow same procedure while updating the website too. May be they didn't review the website as much as they did for the printed brochures.
    2 people like this.
  7. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Ohh.. this is far better. Last year they had 90HP Punto (non-sports) version under available variants but refused to sell me one.
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    @Zenwalker: May be your font set is old and doesn't support the new rupee symbol. In my browser I don't see the Rs characters but the new symbol.
  9. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Looks like the features are listed in alphabetic order. So when a feature is added or deleted for a specific model, the one below that moves up or down.
    I think they were using the basic text feature of sorting in alphabetic order in the design.
  10. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    FIAT Distributor now in Kolkata with workshop at Anandpur (behind Ruby Hospital on E.M Bypass). Showroom is on Beliaghata Road and the next is opening soon on Swastik Building, beside Haldiram Flyover.

Also Kolkata is now showing on the list of cities (removed some months back). Probably Hurray time for us :dance

Fiat_1stAd_Apr2013.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013