1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The website is still not showing/updated to show Gun Metal Alloy image. Too bad, why FIAT isnt updating their website every now and then. grrr... :A
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Have you visited the showroom recently? And found the new models with gun metal alloys?
  3. samanth passi

samanth passi

ncr
    hello everyone!!! i am a new kid to the block and i love my fiat's!!I just read the topic which was about the new designed website of fiat i would like to add one thing that fiat has not updated its accessories department this time in the website !!! no idea why did they do this?? it was a great help!!!!
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks like you forgot to read my TD thread ;)
  5. samanth passi

samanth passi

ncr
    yep i forgot to check that!!!:eek:

- - - Merged Post - - -

hey all i installed eco drive on my linea but could not do it on my punto"error usb:10"!!!
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    May be Fiat feels updating their DMS is more important than the website :evilsmile
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Even Feedback support is missing from their website. I really wish to contact some body on this topic inside FIAT. Damn!
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Based on the previous posts, I believe somebody from FIAT is already tracking this thread. May be they are working still.. or like I said previously, may be the same team is involved in configuring the DMS too.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am not sure if some body is doing that. From past many days i did not see any noticable changes in their website.
  10. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    can't find genuine accessories on website.:ugeek: