1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India Website - Revamped

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    YAHHHUUUUUU !!! im just so happyyyy..... just happy happy happyy...!! Great move FIAT.. and the Ad is soo damm gooodd ... way to goo...!!
    I was right when i said.... - " We all have grown up seeing FIAT, Now its's time and I own one " wah wah
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Some body perhaps Amogh, please covey our sincere thanks and best wishes to FIAT for coming out with amazing Ad's and making good promises.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ I guess that may be wrong. Do we really need 4 disk brakes for the MJD?
  5. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
    New brochure says "All four disk brakes (T-Jet versions only)".
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Very nice ad !! From 0:43 till the end of the ad, the music change in the ad is very nice and gives an emotional touch to the brand !!
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  7. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    In the recent announcement, FIAT has mentioned that
    "... It also incorporates an ownership section that providesmaintenance tips, warranty information, latest offers on FIAT products, a servicing
    schedule and training information provided to technicians."

Can anyone find this ownership section where one can see his/her car information? Anybody??
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Mods, can somebody point me to the exact link where the ownership section is ?? or is this a future plan (declared as already there??)
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From where you picked this statement?
    I don't think there is any link available as of now. May be available in future.
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    http://www.fiat-india.com/docs/pdf/FIAT_Press_Release_Mumbai_10th_April2013.pdf
    2nd page (around 3rd paragraph). Also the revamped website info captured in all the news reports states this. It sounds weird to announce something which isn't there yet in their website.