1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India to support Palio, Siena & UNO through their exclusive service network

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by khoj, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Wow Wow Wow .... I am very happy to hear this! Finally My dear UNO will have a chance to compete with Punto and Linea ;)...
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Well on paper it sounds good but we know in reality they are unable to provide timely spares for even the models on display.
  3. sandip

sandip Timido

Dehradun
    This is indeed good news for FIAT owners. I feel that availability of spares is the main issue. There are good local garages who can service Fiats. Recently my Palio had a hit with damaged rear right door and broken glass. I contacted three different Fiat authorized service centres at Chandigarh, Ambala and Roorkee for repairs (since we don't have authorized service centre at Dehradun as on date, but hopefully opening soon). All of them were reluctant to accept my Palio for repairs telling that they can not guarantee availibity of spares. I had no choice but to approach a local garagae who arranged the window glass from Delhi market. Hope things will improve in future.

Sandip
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow.such a good news to hear from Fiat to support Palio,Uno & Siena through their exclusive dealerships.Nowadays i m seeing a lot of Uno,Palio,Padmini's on road & also some Siena & 118 which are rare in no's in my city.i m seeing more no of old gen Fiat's than new gen Fiat's Punto & Linea on roads.i had heard that people who owned old gen Fiat's had kept their cars in their garage bcoz of unavailability of spares but they didnt sold it coz they know how reliable,built to last,pleasure to drive old Fiat's were & now wen Fiat is supporting these old gen Fiat's by providing spares they are again dominating indian roads.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If the ASS supports the servicing of Uno/palio/Sienna, then what else we want buddy.
    People when noitice's the Oldies on the roads with happy customers face, They will tend towards FIAT
    Fiat is on the move now we can SAY
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yup bro.Fiat has made the move now to old Fiat's to support them & get more people tend towards Fiat by this move.:)
  7. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very Good move. This is the best way to retain old customers and marketing would improve far better. I am quite optimistic about sales, would cross 2000 mark in coming months as a result of latest Ad's & initiatives.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Definately bro.they can easily cross 2000 mark with just old customers promoting their relations to buy or upgrade to new Fiat's.
  9. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    5 people like this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3